2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93039 - 29/11/07 06:23 AM Power Nissan? AZ Arizona
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
Hi,

I am moving to Chandler in a few weeks and plan on getting back into an Xterra as soon as I get there.

Has anybody dealt with Power Nissan in Tempe or Chandler? I went there last time I was visiting and saw a ton of Xterras.

Thanks!

#93040 - 29/11/07 08:52 AM Re: Power Nissan? AZ Arizona
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think you should limit yourself to one dealership for a purchase, however service is where we have the most useful contacts.

Peoria Nissan (Brad Earnest) has been a blessing, Pinnacle is very supportive to our Club and deserve the business, Midway (Kerry Robinson) is the wife of the founder of the AZXC and the Service Manager there.

If I were you I'd get in touch with the Fleet/Internet department and have them do all the looking for that X that fits you liking, price.

Good luck and welcome to AZ!

#93041 - 29/11/07 11:34 AM Re: Power Nissan? AZ Arizona
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Power Nissan in Chandler used to be Brown and Brown Nissan in Mesa. They changed the name to Power and then moved to Chandler. I had a great buying experience there (in Mesa). Recently, I purchased my extended warranty from the Chandler facility and had another good experience.

#93042 - 30/11/07 09:44 AM Re: Power Nissan? AZ Arizona
XCJ Offline

Loc: Chandler, AZ
Your replies are much appreciated. When I was out that way a few weeks ago I went to Power Tempe and also Nissan of Scottsdale. Prices were similar, wasn't sure if Chandler would be any better. I am hoping that dealer incentive might be a bit higher in December. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

One thing I liked at Power Tempe was the window tint that the dealership had on all the Xterra's. It seemed like it was just dark enough to keep some extra sun out, but not so dark that it looks bad. Does this help in the heat, or is it just a gimmick?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal