2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93162 - 08/02/08 02:19 PM Woodfield Nissan , Hoffman Estates, IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my Xterra here new and cannot say anything good about the service, I continued to bring it in because the rear door sounds like it wasn't closed good when it was raining, I'm sure you know the sound. and each time they returned it to me saying they couldn't find any problem and tehn I find out they never really checked it because it wasn't always raining when I brought it in, (I suggested hosing down 20-30 feet and drive thru it, since thats all it takes as long as its wet) and when it was raining they claim to hear it and fixed it but the next rain it was back again. this is just one of the many issues I have had with this dealer.

#93163 - 19/02/08 09:00 PM Re: Woodfield Nissan , Hoffman Estates, IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know the noise. The night I bought my truck it was raining and there was a leaf on my back windshield which looked like a hole at the time. But anyway it was pretty loud even though it was just rain. I wonder how they fixed it so it would work once but then it was back again the next rain... I think car company's are good at fixing something for about 24 hours then it goes wrong again.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal