shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374547 - 22/12/07 05:04 PM Beach Clean-up 12/23
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry for the super late notice but just wanted to see if anyone like go. This is from 4x4boyz.com

Quote:
Ok Braddahs and Sistahs its that time again. Its a Holiday Cleanup. Thanks to Mike , we finally got the blessing from the DLNR and the City and County! Mike will meet with the rep from the City and County on the 12th and get the details on the exact locations of actual designated area. But it will Be at Haubush ( Oneula Beach Park ) in Ewa Beach on December 23rd. The time I will shoot for is to be at Haubush at 8:00 a.m. and start cleanup at 9:00 a.m.
We need evrybodys help with manpower, supplies ( or companies to donate supplies ) Anykind of leads to news and media coverage. Local Radio Stations, news casters, Various people to video and spread the word!
Let me know what you can do to help. HERE IS OUR FIRST BABY STEP TO DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE AND TO UNITE! Lets get other clubs too. D.K.O.R , O.J. , Fj Cruisers, etc! Come on Braddahs GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE! 4Wheelers are here to stay, so lets show um we are possitive and responsible!

#374548 - 22/12/07 08:50 PM Re: Beach Clean-up 12/23
Anonymous
Unregistered

Howzit, I'm going! That's my back yard das why.

#374549 - 22/12/07 09:20 PM Re: Beach Clean-up 12/23
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea I've been out that side when had plenty chronics. I will prob. come out for a few hours. I have to meet someone at 1 in town so I'll stay till 12 or so. See you there.

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal