Sorry for the delay everyone, but registration for the 8th Annual East Coast Xterra Challenge is open.

The dates and location have already been mentioned, but to recap this year it will be from July 17th to July 20th. Three days of wheeling at Rausch Creek in Tremont, PA. Since there has not been an update from Paragon in a long time and they still haven't gotten their act together with the new location, we're going to keep it at Rausch Creek (besides, the new Paragon is $50/truck).

The message board has been changed from the old Snitz forum to SMF forum. Fortunately I was able to transfer all the user accounts and the messages from the old board to the new. The only thing lost in the transfer were the account passwords. For some reason the reset password option does not work, so email me @ michael@ecxc.com and I'll reset it for you.

Camping for ECXC is still up in the air, although I'm leaning towards the same campground we used last year. Lynn at Rausch Creek tells me that Judy at the old campground is finally going to replace the showers, but that's a little too late for me and I'm sure the rest of you.

I hope to see you all out there this year!

-Michael