2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#454572 - 19/01/06 01:33 PM update from AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok guys,

I got an update here for everyone on a couple of things.

1. The brake line kit is going to cost $55.00 and will only contain the brake lines themselves. This is the actual price. It will be up on the website over the next couple of days. For the ABS questions you do not need to splice into the wiring harness at all. They just relocated the wiring harness on the test bed and was happy with it so the only thing that you need to do is the brake line itself. The brake line kit is only needed for the AAL only!!!

2. The Rancho shocks for the rear are going to be $72.50. They are currently working on the front shocks as well. No release date as of this time.

3. For the 2" bl I have 24 people that have expressed interest in them and they said that they want to have another 2 weeks before they determine what they want to do. They want to see if there is even more interest in this so if you know someone that might be interested get them to respond to that topic.

#454573 - 19/01/06 01:42 PM Re: update from AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dan thanks for keeping us posted.

Are front shocks necessary to upgrade witht he lift?

#454574 - 19/01/06 01:46 PM Re: update from AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good to hear. Any word when the AAL kits will start shipping? As I type this I have the page open and the AAL kit in my cart.

#454575 - 19/01/06 05:26 PM Re: update from AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by kokopop:
Dan thanks for keeping us posted.

Are front shocks necessary to upgrade witht he lift?
Front shocks are not needed at this time. Jane said that you can run the stock ones as long as you want to but they will be offering them. She should have them up on the site within a day or two.

#454576 - 19/01/06 05:27 PM Re: update from AC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Muzikman:
Good to hear. Any word when the AAL kits will start shipping? As I type this I have the page open and the AAL kit in my cart.
You can order the kit right now as they are taking a list and sending out orders on a first-come, first-serve basis right now. They should start shipping orders on the 28th of the month. If anyone is having any problems with either ordering their lifts or getting them on please let me know and I'll help you out as best as I can.

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal