She's dead! (Now with pictures)

Posted by: Anonymous

She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 10:37 AM

I got in a car accident yesterday. Pretty sure my X is totaled. Someone T-boned me and I ran into a steel pole. I'm so sad frown
I'll post up pictures in a couple days.
I might get a new one after deployment. Either that or a Titan... they're pretty sexy wink
Either way i'm gonna miss it.

*Finally had a chance to get to the yard and take a couple pictures and get all my things out of it. It's definately a total loss.The whole frame was bent. Drivers side rear got an extra 2 inches of lift on it! hehe I made out on it a little bit, so it's kinda bitter sweet. But i am gonna miss it!!! It was good to me smile

Posted by: p.i.n.o.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 10:39 AM

Sorry to hear that.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 10:50 AM

frown
Welcome to the club no one wants to be in frown
You didn't say, so I hope you didn't get hurt. Good luck [ThumbsUp]

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 10:52 AM

That's never a good thing.
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 10:56 AM

Nancy I / we sure hope you were not hurt.

If any of locals can help in anyway just give a shout!
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 11:06 AM

frown Sorry about your X...But, You are OK, that's the important thing...a Vehicle can always be replaced...a Human can't !!!!

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 11:10 AM

Glad to hear it took the brunt of the abuse and you're alive to tell about it. [ThumbsUp]

Good luck with your decision of what to replace her with. confused

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 11:52 AM

Dang, Nancy, that's such a bummer! I hope you're ok. We're thinking about you.
Posted by: RedX

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 12:04 PM

Sorry to hear that.
Posted by: Powerguy38

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 12:50 PM

That's sucks Nancy. frown
Posted by: traceyragsdale

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 12:53 PM

Oh girl, I'm so sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do, or if you have any legal problems through all this.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 01:27 PM

frown OMIGOD Nancy!!! You ok???? I am SO sorry about your X, but I'm am so psyched that you didn't get hurt.....or worse. You're damn lucky, girl! We love ya!

Just promise you won't buy a Jeep to replace it! :p
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 01:27 PM

Damn nancy that sucks. Glad your ok.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 01:59 PM

Glad you're ok. She's Dead---Jim.
Posted by: Xcrement

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 02:22 PM

Happy to hear you made it through ok. Best wishes!

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 03:21 PM

Sorry to hear the news. Good to hear you're okay.
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 03:32 PM

[Crybaby]

That suuuucks. LMK if you need any help with anything

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 05:00 PM

That sucks! I'm so glad you're ok; sorry about your X, poor girl... Please be safe on your deployment; I'll be sending you good mojo!

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 05:29 PM

damn Nancy, that really blows. good excuse for an upgrade though. id go for a new titan myself. if you do decide to get one, i have a place in my garage to keep it while you're gone laugh good luck on the deployment too. i havent talked to ya in a while, so i hope you're doin good. i think you have a birthday this month too, so happy (early/belated) birthday too! a new vehicle would make a great present.

frown RIP Sexy XE frown

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 06:13 PM

Sorry to hear about that Nancy! I hope you get another X !!

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 13/09/07 08:28 PM

DAM !! Glad to hear you are OK Nancy. The x, well, time to get a new one ! wink But not the way to do it !

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 14/09/07 02:10 AM

sorry to hear about that Nancy, but Im glad your ok. Best of luck on your deployment do you know your AO yet?
Posted by: Paul H

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 14/09/07 03:21 PM

Glad to hear you are ok

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 27/09/07 01:24 PM

Thanks for all the comments and concern i appreciate it smile
Thanks to enterprise, right now i'm putt'in around in a kia spectra... makes me appreciate the xterra more. I can't see over cars anymore... hehe
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 27/09/07 02:07 PM

The Tires Look Great...If I was you, I would take those off, and save them for your next X or Sell Them...and also, save the Calmini Skid Plate and Sell it !!!
Posted by: ripcurl2151

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 29/09/07 05:11 PM

just read what happened nancy. sorry to hear about it. i know how much you put into the sexy xe. glad to hear you are ok though.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 29/09/07 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
The Tires Look Great...If I was you, I would take those off, and save them for your next X or Sell Them...and also, save the Calmini Skid Plate and Sell it !!!
well she's got a full set of shrock skids and sliders under there too. and nancy, if you want to sell the tires, keep me in mind. i just got my body lift and will be looking for a set of 33's soon.
Posted by: krisjon

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 29/09/07 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nancy21:
I got in a car accident yesterday. Pretty sure my X is totaled. Someone T-boned me and I ran into a steel pole. I'm so sad frown
I'll post up pictures in a couple days.
I might get a new one after deployment. Either that or a Titan... they're pretty sexy wink
Either way i'm gonna miss it.

*Finally had a chance to get to the yard and take a couple pictures and get all my things out of it. It's definately a total loss.The whole frame was bent. Drivers side rear got an extra 2 inches of lift on it! hehe I made out on it a little bit, so it's kinda bitter sweet. But i am gonna miss it!!! It was good to me smile

Sorry about your truck Nancy, but I'm surprised it's a total. It doesn't look that bad.

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 10/10/07 12:47 PM

I know it is a bit late, but I am sorry to hear about your X and I'm glad you are ok. Keep us posted.
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 10/10/07 04:38 PM

Any chance you can get your sliders and stuff off of it? You could sell them and make some $$
Posted by: k_enn

Re: She's dead! (Now with pictures) - 17/10/07 12:37 PM

Just saw this thread, and sorry to hear about the X. You had just gotten it nicely modded and now its killed.

FWIW, if you still plan to do wheeling like you used to do in Pa, give a serious look at another X. We know you want the more power that comes with the newer one and the optional locker. smile As for the Titan, they are nice but they are big. Plenty of power in them, but there are a bunch of trails back home that you could not fit on.

Wishing you well and safety in your deployment.

k_enn