Picking up my 05' tomorrow!!

Posted by: Anonymous

Picking up my 05' tomorrow!! - 04/04/06 10:53 PM

Well I will finally be an xterra owner tomorrow. I have been follwoing the xterra since it came out and have wanted one since that day. Yesterday I found a 2005 Arctic White with 14,000 miles on it. It is pretty much brand new and was $7,000 less than the 06 sitting on the lot. Actually, they had a new 05 still on the lot for $7,000 more. I am in Canada and a 'S' new retails for Just under $36,000 canadian. I picked up this 2005 for just under $29,000. I looked at another 05 a month ago with more milage and it was $33,000. I am extatic with the price. Not sure about the white, some times i like it, sometimes i don't. I know it will hide the scratches better.
So I pick it up at 5 p.m. tomorrow!!!! Traded in my mustang!!!!
What should I do first!!! Besides get it muddy!!!

Re: Picking up my 05' tomorrow!! - 05/04/06 04:56 AM

Congrats!

First, take of those mudflaps! Save you the effort of having to take them off moments after breaking them. Mine broke the first time I took mine off-road in sand.

It's a good vehicle right out of the box. There are things you could do to it, but nothing that needs to be done.

I know whatcha mean about white paint. I think I would probably put some accent paint stripes on it. It's a quick an easy way to jazz up a basic paint job. Then again, I have my own spray equipment...

Enjoy your ride!
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Picking up my 05' tomorrow!! - 05/04/06 07:05 AM

Congrats and welcome..

Re: Picking up my 05' tomorrow!! - 08/04/06 03:52 PM

congrats...I get my 06 on Monday...cant wait... laugh