X vs S models

Posted by: Anonymous

X vs S models - 04/04/08 12:48 PM

Can someone explain to me the basic difference in the X and S models? I'm now looking at an 06

Thank you

Re: X vs S models - 04/04/08 03:58 PM

X-treme
S-issy

Re: X vs S models - 05/04/08 02:40 PM

X is the base model. I don't have my copy of the brochure with me, but in 06 that meant it had roll up windows etc. You could get it in 4 wheel drive, but did not have descent control or locking rear differential if I remember correctly. Everything was optional that you would probably want. I looked at and X when I bought mine, but decided on the OR because with rebates and discounts it was going to be cheaper in the long run to bite the bullet.

Re: X vs S models - 05/04/08 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lamuncha:
Can someone explain to me the basic difference in the X and S models? I'm now looking at an 06

Thank you
Only difference is basically rims and wheels. seats I believe are different, and the S sits a tad bit higher. and I think S has more options, and power comes standard with the S. With the X you have to request the power option,.

Re: X vs S models - 05/04/08 10:04 PM

Get the S.

Re: X vs S models - 06/04/08 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowpug:
Get the S.
if you plan on offroading, get the X with power option. steelies are so much better to wheel with. If you do plan on wheeling, look into the OR model. S is just a tad bit more comfort