The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread

Posted by: RNTKnives

The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 12/06/10 11:44 PM

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. And I do mean yours ... not "I want this" pics or something you found online.
This one I built myself. Stag Arms lower, Colt A2 upper housing with DPMS guts, RRA M4 barrel with a Knights Armament fore-end kit. First one I built from the ground up.

Now... Post 'em if you got 'em.

Jeff!
Posted by: XOC

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 14/06/10 06:50 AM

Here is my EBR - President Camacho

It is a DPMS 16in BBL. To that I added a CAA stock. Trijicon 2.5x10x56 Accupoint (more scope than I will ever need) which is the next best thing to a starlight as I could afford.

I should be getting the Magpul trigger guard in the mail today.

The one that I built up myself - Not Sure

This one has a Essential Arms lower with a DPMS parts kit. Upper on it is a RRA.

It has an Aimpoint ML3 and a CAA single point sling.
You will notice it has not stock as this is considers a AR Pistol. I do have my Form 1 filled out and am thinking of turning it into a SBR.

EBR disease is bad.. I just hope I can stop at two. lol

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 15/06/10 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: XOC
EBR disease is bad.. I just hope I can stop at two. lol

Roger That!!
I'm hoping to stop (OK... not really) at 2 also. I've got an AK pistol reserved right now that I've got SBR plans for.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 17/06/10 12:37 PM

Yea.. the SBR thing is something I have been pondering.. However having the AR pistol is kind of fun because I can use it as a carry piece. (not that I would do that on a regular basis) smile

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 22/06/10 06:20 AM

Well I guess no one else has an EBR

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 01/07/10 06:56 PM

Well I guess no one else has an EBR

I find it hard to believe that out of 7074 registered users, you and I are the only people with EBR's... Why's everybody else holdin' out?

Jeff!

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 01/07/10 08:30 PM

OpSEC perhaps lol
Posted by: therob

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 14/07/10 12:07 PM

Steyr STG

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 14/07/10 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: therob

Counter Strike!

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 14/07/10 08:50 PM

No personal pics? C'mon... play like you mean it.

Jeff!
Posted by: therob

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 15/07/10 11:15 AM

Its actually not a Steyr aug its a MSAR-STG.

My best friend built this thing from the ground up and I liked it so much, I've commissioned him to build one for me, just like it. Black though.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 22/08/10 01:26 PM

Here's the AK pistol I eluded to earlier in this thread. Haven't shot it yet, but if it's got control issues, it's destined for SBR status.

Jeff!
Posted by: SuperSlow35th

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 17/11/10 03:17 PM

You can carry an AK pistol? Wow lol. How do you conceal that thing?

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 17/11/10 05:40 PM

Yes... if you have a Concealed Handgun License. You've just gotta' go the old school Uzi route. Shoulder strap and a belt pocket.

Jeff!
Posted by: Cloudwalker

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 29/11/10 02:28 PM

Remington Model 700 BDL "Varmint Special"
.308 Remington
168 gr. boat-tail hollowpoint
3.5" groups @ 600 yards

I prefer the one shot one kill method grin

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 02/12/10 11:41 AM

Very nice.
Posted by: Rob.says.huh

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 21/01/11 01:30 PM

Ill add to this.

This is my DPMS baby. Still havent done much to it. Threw a quad rail on it and shelled out for an Eotech 557 sight with the .223 balistic drop sight.

Plan on adding the rail covers, and co-witnessing a BUIS on there. Eventually id also like to get a 3X magnifyer on a flip to side mount for behind the halo sight too.
Posted by: Jahadaz

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 22/01/11 01:11 AM

How did I miss this thread? No, I don't own an EBR because I'm a rather terrible shot with one. So instead I have a EGS that is one my favorite things to shoot. grin

Posted by: k_enn

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 03/03/11 02:18 PM

Who is watching the TV show "Sons of Guns"? Just the other night they converted a fully automatic M1919 tripod mounted machine gun to a shoulder fire-able weapon. Now that was cool

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 03/03/11 08:13 PM

Saw that one last night. Really liked the episode with Tiger McKee and his lightweight design.

Jeff!

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 04/03/11 09:51 AM

Sons of Guns has a bit of West Coast Choppers feel to it.. There is some major Herp Derp on it.
Posted by: 17HMR

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 26/03/11 09:24 AM

MINI 14 RANCH W/BUTLER CREEK FOLDER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted by: 17HMR

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 26/03/11 09:34 AM

DPMS

By david17hmr at 2011-03-26
Posted by: abrahamfh

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 15/04/11 01:27 PM

I will play.

I figured my first post should be one of our guns. Recently got married and the Wife owns a 2004 Xterra so I thought I would come on by and learn a thing or two.

Here is the Wife with our Remington

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 17/04/11 09:48 AM

Very nice smile
Posted by: sheller73

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 18/04/11 02:19 PM

how do we post pics here? lol

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 24/04/11 08:47 AM

Insert the link from either your photobucket or imageshack account. The pic will appear in your submitted post.

Jeff!
Posted by: Void Terra Firma

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 24/07/11 02:59 AM

I have a Gov't modle Bushmaster AR15 but never fired it since I bought it in 1997 in CA smile I only got the Gov't upper for it after the ban expired and I have moved to a gun friendly state.
Posted by: ProjectPatt587

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 24/08/11 02:44 PM

This is my issued weapon... sadly I don't technically own it, but I wish I could take it home with me.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 24/08/11 08:39 PM

nice.
Posted by: fuzzytek

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 29/11/11 06:37 PM

OK i'll bite. Knight SR25m in .308. Bottom one is mine.Top one is my shooting partner's.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 29/11/11 07:00 PM

Sweet... Been wanting to build a .308, but I want a .300 whisper worse.

Jeff!

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 30/11/11 07:21 PM

.308 would be nice to have. More of a reach out and touch weapon.
Posted by: Joe-Nathan

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 04/01/12 10:14 AM

.308 would be nice to have. More of a reach out and touch weapon.

Plus it is a more common round to be found when the chit hits the fan at the end of this year.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 04/01/12 10:56 AM

Yeah.. because without ammo a gun is just an expensive club
Posted by: BOHICA4

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 21/01/12 10:48 AM

will put a pic of my Preban AR
Posted by: sharps_74

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 08/10/12 08:03 PM

A couple of mine. I sure miss the Uzi and the thompson.

My LRSTW (Long Range Soft Target Weapon)
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 11/12/12 08:39 AM

Got me one finally, got a lot of OD Green in though. Will post pics soon.

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 13/12/12 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: RReuscher
Got me one finally, got a lot of OD Green in though. Will post pics soon.

Way to go Robert!

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 19/03/13 07:09 PM

Let's wake it up a little bit, bitches!

How 'bout this! Who can keep up?
http://youtu.be/_YwWAk6XRbU

Jeff!
Posted by: jgas

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 23/07/13 09:53 PM

I don't even own an Xterra yet, came here for info. Pretty sure I'm buying one, probably 1st gen. Even if I buy an evil Toyota, or another Chevy, I think I'll be checking this black rifle thread occasionally. I don't watch the news daily so I'm often uninformed.

3 days after the school shootings and crazy stuff regarding "assault weapons", I went to buy either a DPMS 308, or maybe a little KelTec 5.56, forget what they call their small one. The gun dealer I use had about a hundred black rifles the last time I went in, when I was ready to buy, they had none, couldn't get any. So I bought a Mossberg MVP bolt gun that uses 5.56 AR mags. Since they didn't have any ARs, they sold it to me for wayyy under retail. Not a cool looking gun, but tough, light, reliable, 30 rounds, and great price. Goes nicely with my Mossberg 20 and 12 gauges. Looks like most other bolt guns, no need for pics.

Oh yeah, here's a plug for Fort Thompson in North Little Rock Ar. Best gun dealer in this region.

I've owned an AK and SKS, both were great shooters but I sold them, not knowing I'd never be able to replace them for anywhere near what I paid. I thought Soviet bloc weapons would be cheap forever.

My list: Enfield, sporterized and converted to .308, most accurate .308 I've ever shot. 2 Mossberg shotguns. Mossberg 5.56. Westernfield .22 lever action. Remington Nylon 66, (best .22 repeater made I think). Winchester model 12, 16 ga pump. Some kind of double barrel 12ga, so old the name brand is rubbed off, still shoots. A cut down single barrel 12ga that was used to try and shoot a judge. I got it from the lawyer that defended the shooter, and was former judge himself! Para Ordnance match grade 1911. Taurus model 96, Beretta copy, 9mm. FEG 9x18 copy of a Walther PPK. Couple other old pistols in various calibers. Yep, I'm a gun nut. I'm one of the ones they are always talking about on TV. More guns than 10 people need, they say.

What I'm looking at now is a Kel Tec SUB 2000, 9mm carbine. It folds in half. I think it will make a good "backpack gun", or an underseat shooter to keep in the truck. Anyone ever owned one, or any KelTec guns? I'm also going to buy one of those new Ruger .22 take down rifles, another backback gun. Never had a bad Ruger rifle or pistol. Guess I hijacked the "black rifle" thread. So shoot me!
Posted by: Caiden

Re: The Official XOC Evil Black Rifle Thread - 13/08/15 02:48 AM

The SBR thing is something I have been pondering.. However having the AR pistol is kind of fun because I can use it as a carry piece. (not that I would do that on a regular basis.