Almost There

Posted by: Anonymous

Almost There - 08/11/05 08:12 PM

Noob here. I thought it was time to retire my 1990 Isuzu Trooper. I tried to get an '05 back in April but couldn't find one with side airbags. I finally gave-up and decided to order one. Couldn't do that because they weren't taking orders for '05's anymore. Waited until I could order an '06 but that got postponed due to hurricane Katrina. Finally got one on order last week. Now I'm waiting on January. Maybe I'll get the sliders and tires while I wait.

Re: Almost There - 08/11/05 08:15 PM

Good things come to he who waits smile

Welcome to the forum [Wave]

Re: Almost There - 08/11/05 08:36 PM

I just put the BFG AT KO on my Trooper, I really like them. How are they on your X? What do you think about your sliders?

Re: Almost There - 08/11/05 09:06 PM

[Wave]

Re: Almost There - 09/11/05 05:41 AM

Welcome [Wave]
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Almost There - 09/11/05 07:37 AM

[Wave]

Re: Almost There - 09/11/05 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
I just put the BFG AT KO on my Trooper, I really like them. How are they on your X? What do you think about your sliders?
The BFG AT KO is an excellant AT tire. They wear like iron also. I've heard of people getting 60,000 miles out of them. I had the 265/75/16 on my X before I went to 33" SuperSwamper TSL Radials and I loved them. I only took them off because I wanted a bigger tire. In fact, I'm planning on get new wheels to mount them on and put them back on my X.

As far as sliders go. If you plan on doing any off-roading, you'll want them. Which ones to get are a matter of personnal preference. The Calmini's dont stick out as far as the schrocks do, so they can't be used as a "step". I have EOE sliders and love them.

Re: Almost There - 10/11/05 11:23 AM

welcome aboard. [Wave]