New owner in Oregon

Posted by: Anonymous

New owner in Oregon - 13/07/07 07:07 PM

I just purchased a 2007 Xterra S 4x4 about two weeks ago. I owned a Jeep Wrangler Sport for the last couple of years but got tired of the noise level and lack of room. The Xterra is great, I have a little over 1000 miles on it so far. I am looking forward to taking it into the mountains soon.

Re: New owner in Oregon - 13/07/07 07:20 PM

[Wave]

Re: New owner in Oregon - 13/07/07 07:20 PM

welcome im also in oregon in salem.
Posted by: mindie

Re: New owner in Oregon - 13/07/07 07:24 PM

[Wave]
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: New owner in Oregon - 14/07/07 07:09 AM

[Wave]

Re: New owner in Oregon - 14/07/07 10:25 AM

[Wave]

2 weeks, 1k miles, that's starting off pretty strong.

My sister lives in Coos Bay.

Re: New owner in Oregon - 15/07/07 06:52 AM

Two out of town trips since I bought it, I hope to keep the Xterra for several years, I need to slow down on putting on the miles. One of my trips was to one of the other divisions of the company I work for, to Coos Bay!

Re: New owner in Oregon - 15/07/07 10:32 AM

welcome from another noobie.

On thing I've noticed I've had the Xterra since Wed and put 300 miles on it...I've only put 100 on the wrangler all year.

Re: New owner in Oregon - 15/07/07 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueFizzy:
Two out of town trips since I bought it, I hope to keep the Xterra for several years, I need to slow down on putting on the miles. One of my trips was to one of the other divisions of the company I work for, to Coos Bay!
I have the same problem. I can't seem to stay out of my truck and now my huge commute to work kills me. I just hope it lives until I pay it off.. smile