New Rush Album

Posted by: Rockaholic

New Rush Album - 16/02/07 09:43 AM

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: New Rush Album - 16/02/07 10:03 AM

I'm definitely not in a rush for new rush [Sleep]
Posted by: spalind

Re: New Rush Album - 16/02/07 10:19 AM

I'll be there...have ALWAYS loved Rush...any band that can write songs about Black Holes, Ghengis Kahn, and the mind-numbing boredom that is suburban America is cool by me....
Posted by: BigE515

Re: New Rush Album - 16/02/07 11:13 AM

Should we start a Nexterra music review TV show?? [Freak]
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: New Rush Album - 16/02/07 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
and the mind-numbing boredom that is suburban America
How DOES a Canadian do that?

(I'm just poking fun at them...I like their stuff...the concert was great)

Re: New Rush Album - 16/02/07 12:01 PM

Sweet! Can't wait.

Re: New Rush Album - 17/02/07 09:08 AM

Love these guys! They're music was always so deep & meaningful & man could they tell a story.

I had 2 copies of 'Moving Pictures' on 8-track. I thought (still think I guess) that 2112 (side 1) would be a cool movie. Heck, Red Barchetta could've been based on a story by Asimov or Heinlein.

Imagine what the videos would look like if they made some now for the classic stuff. [ThumbsUp] Of course this was before being pretty was more important than the music. God knows Geddy Lee is not a pretty man.

I always thought Queensrcyhe's 'Operation: Mindcrime' would've been cool as a full-blown movie too.

Re: New Rush Album - 17/02/07 02:55 PM

I see an upcoming tour too. I hope the fuck they come to Halifax, Nova Scotia. Maybe the Trailer Park Boys will jump on stage with them and Bubbles play and sing with them. They did when GNR was there last year.

After all, Rush let the Trailer Park Boys use one or two of their songs in the movie. Alex Lifeson was in one episode and is in the Trailer Park Boys Movie .

Alex and Bubbles:

Alex and Geddy are also in a band called The Big Dirty Band that plays a few song as well in the movie.

Would be great to see the whole gang on stage during a Rush concert.
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: New Rush Album - 17/02/07 11:50 PM

Yahoooo!!!...Rush Kicks Ass, even after all these years....cannot wait for the New CD and Tour, I hope they come to Texas...
Posted by: Rockaholic

Re: New Rush Album - 18/02/07 07:34 AM

Rush is my Favorte Band - I got to catch the first show in the Vapor Trails tour...and I'm excited to see them again.