had enough of PETA yet?

Posted by: King Kobra

had enough of PETA yet? - 30/04/03 04:59 PM

obviously not....http://www.msnbc.com/news/907199.asp

Fishing is now for murderous scum. If you continue to fish you are just as bad as Hitler. No one in the world should fish ever again, instead we should lick the slime off of rocks for nutrition. (impersonated PETA member)

Who are these retards?
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 30/04/03 07:40 PM

click here
Posted by: ChuckH

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 30/04/03 08:08 PM

Uh, did they really have to waste money to study something that was already obvious? Like DUH!

Big fish eat little fish and they feel pain too. Should PETA ask the large fish to stop eating the small fish? Like fucking figure it out dumbshits! This is nature, this is the food chain; it's the way things work and it keeps things in balance!

Wake up and get lives PETA!
Posted by: Costas

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 30/04/03 10:45 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL....what a riot! Maybe I should send them a package of my smoked trout next week! laugh
Posted by: jorge

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 01/05/03 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:
Uh, did they really have to waste money to study something that was already obvious? Like DUH!
Wake up and get lives PETA!
Uh, PETA didn't do/fund the study. They just responded with a "told ya so", that fish do feel pain.

And it wasn't obvious, people have been saying fish cannot feel pain since the starting of time.

Next time read the article.
Posted by: livinx

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 01/05/03 06:10 AM

I am going to propose a study to see if lettuce and carrots feel pain when they are ripped from the ground. laugh
Posted by: Andre the Giant

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 01/05/03 06:32 AM

There was a study a few years ago that found that the sound of rain hitting the surface of the water was deafening and like torture to a fish. Ok. First of all, I don't think millions of years of evolution would totally ignore something as common as RAIN. Second, What the fuck can we do to help? Its not like we can keep it from raining!

"Blame it on the rain!"

Why do researchers waste so much money on stupid shit like this?
Posted by: TravelingFool

Re: had enough of PETA yet? - 01/05/03 07:06 AM

I wonder how much pain those Salmon feel when Grizzly Bears rip the skin and fat layers off of them while they're still alive? Maybe PETA should hike a zillion miles through the woods and sit in close to the bears while they eat to observe them...