So I'm going through my shelves of computer games.....

Posted by: Anonymous

So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 27/06/05 09:00 PM

And I stumbled upon one that I almost completely forgot about!!! I'm not sure how the hell I could forget about it.....It has a Solar Yellow Xterra on the cover!!! Anyone seen it?!? Anyone have it?!?(Just to give you an idea.....it's minimum requirements are a 233 MHz processor with 32 MB RAM [Spit] )

It's 4x4 Evolution. There is a second one out, but I'm not sure if you can drive the X or not. I COMPLETELY forgot I had this game!!! Time to reinstall and drive the X the way it was meant to be driven and not have to worry about carnage to my X!!! laugh

OH SHIT!!!!!!! I just went onto the 4x4 evolution 2 website!!! There is an X on the main page!!!

http://www.4x4evolution.com/index2.htm

Nice!! Anyone tried 4x4 Evo 2? Is it as good as the first one was?

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 27/06/05 09:03 PM

Alright.....I answered my own question. Yes, the X IS available in the 2nd 4x4 Evo!

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 27/06/05 11:07 PM

lol, i used to play this game online on dreamcast!

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 28/06/05 07:58 AM

i have both 4x4evo and evo2. i never got into playing it online tho. but in the second one, you can add working winches and stuff. its really cool. i havent played it in a while tho.
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 28/06/05 09:40 AM

I had 1 on my PC - it was annoying - kept freezing. The game also got old really quick cause it lacked any real physics. It was neat to be able to drive real cars though - that was its only redeeming factor.
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 28/06/05 09:44 AM

I love the mods available for the X on Evo 2! Didn't cost me a dime! laugh

Re: So I'm going through my shelves of computer games..... - 28/06/05 10:27 AM

and there are some sites online where you can download extra parts and stuff for those trucks. you can even download whole trucks.you can also d/l more tracks with offroad parks. its www.vales.com
check out some of these pages. http://vales.com/evo2/randomVehicles.asp
hit randomize at the bottom and check out some of the stuff you can d/l.