Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back.

Posted by: Anonymous

Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 18/01/06 11:38 PM

For anybody who is a fan of motorsports other than NASCAR, this is your chance, voice your opinion and stop the madness! I love NASCAR, but I love watching other forms of motorsports, especially WRC. If you want to see it too, go here and sign your petition!

http://www.petitiononline.com/SpdTV/petition.html

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 09:38 AM

Signed it! Up to 1390 with my sig included. Hopefully more will sign, but I doubt Speed will change its programming from NASCRAP because NASCRAP brings in more $$$ from advertisers, and has more viewers. It's all about the $$$ frown [ThumbsDown]

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 10:22 AM

Wha are they thinking dammit.....WRC is the best racing period!!! I love Speed channel for all kinds of racing (except Nascar and other boring oval track type stuff) but I think they should increase their coverage of rally type events in general.
Posted by: off2cjb

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 10:30 AM

I personally could do without all the motorcycle racing. Way too boring for me. That being because I have no interest in bikes.

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 11:22 AM

I'm #1599. I'll take this over to N4W as well. WRC kicks ass. Those incar shots when they wreck are just nuts!

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 03:08 PM

#2004.....i BEGGED them for more WRC and CORR

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 19/01/06 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
Wha are they thinking dammit.....WRC is the best racing period!!! I love Speed channel for all kinds of racing (except Nascar and other boring oval track type stuff) but I think they should increase their coverage of rally type events in general.
Agreed!

I was #2044. I love me some WRC. I'd give up my left nut to do that for a living. [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: BigE515

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 22/01/06 07:11 PM

Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 22/01/06 08:56 PM

Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 23/01/06 07:35 AM

Posted by: xterra3202

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 23/01/06 08:01 AM

There is plenty of NASCRAP elesewhere, leave it there!!!

Tim

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 23/01/06 10:12 AM

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 23/01/06 10:26 AM

Personally I think Speed Channel sucks. When it was Speedvision it was so much better. Speedvision use to cover so many more aspects of racing. Now all I ever see is motorcycle racing, nascar, and stupid programs (Truck Universe, Chop,Cut,Rebuild, etc..) My suggest is to let Speed Channel stop showing the WRC and let Spike TV pick it up. They would make a lot better use of it.

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 23/01/06 10:41 AM

If I see one more CHOP CUT REBUILD, Im gonna fly to SPEED HDQTRS and CHOP CUT AND REBUILD there sign out front!

I like Nascar, but not to this extreme. EVERY 3 hours something about Nascar is on. Gimme a break!

Theres lots of things with engines.... christ, even lawn mowers and barstools have racing associations. How about boats, Go karts, indy, TT bikes, ATV and dirtbike, rock climbers? Hillclimbs, in Europe i caught the 18 wheeler/cab racing, Now THATS sick!!

Pikes Peak?
Widowmaker?
Isle of Mann?
Paris Dakkar Rally?
Baja 1000?

COMON SPEED - Get with it!!

MGJ

#6405 !!

Re: Speed channel cancelling WRC, petition to bring it back. - 26/01/06 10:01 PM

Better late than Never

# 11143

WRC Rules!!!