Bye Bye T.O.

Posted by: Anonymous

Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:00 PM

Finally the Eagles wise up and get rid of the bastard. Great player on the field but he is not worth the headache.

Guess he won't make the pro-bowl this year.

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:05 PM

goddamn idiot. Gee guys, you dont mind if i waste my talent and sink our team cuz im a felonious cocksucker do you?

Oh well GO PATS!
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:19 PM

Suspended for 4 weeks and Reid said he won't return after that. I doubt he'll get that decision by the Players Union though.
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:22 PM

That's what I would have thought, but Gruden set precedent with Keyshawn Johnson a couple of years back. He's done for the season.

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:33 PM

We'll see.

Thankfully, I was prepared for this. I drafted T.O. in my fantasy league, but I have Terry Glenn on the bench and I also drafted Greg Lewis towards the end of the draft as my "T.O. Inurance". [LOL]
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 01:38 PM

Good riddance.
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 02:07 PM

Dude - I remember his first couple of years with SF when he was playing behind Jerry Rice and nobody knew who TO was.

He was the nicest - most modest - soft spoken southern guy you could imagine. Everything in the media was "yes sir" - "thank you sir" - "gee golly sir, I'm not that good, I'm just happy to be here."

Seriously - what the heck happened????

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 02:08 PM

My brother and I came up with a great idea....put Terrell Owens and Randy Moss each in human cannons and fire them right at each other at point blank range.

Good idea, huh?

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
My brother and I came up with a great idea....put Terrell Owens and Randy Moss each in human cannons and fire them right at each other at point blank range.

Good idea, huh?
I don't think Randy Moss is quite as bad.

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 07/11/05 02:49 PM

Good for the Iggles!! TO is a good player, but horrible for the team as a whole. I wonder how well his RIGHT GUARD deodorant is holding up?? [LOL] I doubt we'll see much more of that ad with Bam & TO [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] !!
Posted by: off2cjb

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 08/11/05 08:19 AM

There are hundreds of other folks with as much talent just waiting for the chance to play in the NFL. If he wasn't a big NFL cash cow, he would not be playing for a team any time soon.

I bet that whichever team picks him up, the NFL will in one way or another, be donating to his salary.

If we had an employee like that at work, I know that there is no other business unit that would hire him, no matter what his talent is.

Good ridance you flaming idiot.

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 08/11/05 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
I don't think Randy Moss is quite as bad.
He was, but not so much anymore. He seems to be cleaning his act up.
Posted by: airbutchie

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 09/11/05 03:20 PM

Can you guys imagine if the Raiders pick TO up!!! Shit... Moss/TO on the same team... It would be fucken hard... But they'd probably get into a fight, talk shit about each other, and start their own soap opera... Eh... I digress...

- Air B
Posted by: BigE515

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 09/11/05 04:19 PM

[LOL]
LINKY
Posted by: dezurtrat

Re: Bye Bye T.O. - 09/11/05 09:21 PM

[LOL]