Fucking cheaters

Posted by: NismoXse02

Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 09:03 AM

I can't stand them. I'm hardest on Barry because he's the one breaking the records, but I also have zero tolerance for those that are still cheating and making a joke of the game. And I know it's not just baseball, but it happens to be my favorite sport:

Report: Cardinals\' Ankiel received HGH supply in 2004

mad
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 09:23 AM

Baseball still exists in the US? No shit? I thought the sport went belly-up 10 years ago when it was surpassed in popularity by the Professional Bowlers Association.

Who does Ken Caminiti play for these days?
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[Spit]
Posted by: p.i.n.o.

Re: Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 10:04 AM

Quote:

I don't know but I figure it would be either the Angels or the Devil Rays. My guess would be the Devils.

Re: Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 12:12 PM

Quote:
Baseball still exists in the US? No shit? I thought the sport went belly-up 10 years ago when it was surpassed in popularity by the Professional Bowlers Association.
You must be thinking of that one sport... I think it's called hockey. [Freak] Otherwise, baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in the nation and you should probably quit sniffing the Oregon fumes every now and then. [Wave]

Re: Fucking cheaters - 07/09/07 01:05 PM

Damn, wtf is going on today:

Report: Steroids sent to Glaus
Posted by: TravelingFool

Re: Fucking cheaters - 13/09/07 03:52 PM

I guess you gotta add the Patriots to the list... :rolleyes:

Re: Fucking cheaters - 13/09/07 05:56 PM

Yup

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS Alert

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick
The NFL slapped Bill Belichick with a maximum fine of $500,000 Thursday night; fined the Pats $250,000 and will take away their 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs; or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs.