Interested in getting together and wheeling?

Posted by: Anonymous

Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 02/12/04 07:00 PM

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking to go out over our christmas breaks around end of december, early Jan. For the most part we are begginers by that time ill have all terrains on the truck. We are just looking to go out and have a good day of fun learning some new stuff and testing out the X's if anyone is interested shoot me an email at Gusted2@comcast.net. Were looking for a place to go somewhere closer to Chester County, south eastern PA area. Hope to see some of you guys on the trail soon.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 09/12/04 10:19 AM

Id be interested in something, I pick up my xterra on saturday! Im located about 15minutes from washington dc.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 10/12/04 10:57 AM

I'm game. Only problem is mine X is still stock. General Crappers and all.

-Jesse

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 10/12/04 12:04 PM

Hey mine is stock to except i did finally get those BFG's but if we can get some newbies together like myself and maybe a few people who know some stuff we could have a good day out on some easier trails. Anyone have an idea where we could go, I was thinking Paragon which isn't to far away.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 10/12/04 07:22 PM

I'll go to Paragon. There is also another one, Rausch Creek that looks fairly close. The stock tires I have should work fine on novice trails I think. Shoot me a PM to set something up.

-Jesse
Posted by: Powerguy38

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 12/12/04 07:41 PM

If you go to either Paragon or Rausch Creek, be prepared. Make sure you have tow straps and rear tow points. The access trail at Rausch Creek alone can hang up a stock truck if it's wet or there is snow on the ground.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 13/12/04 09:09 AM

as long as stock x's can make it im down for anything. Since I just got the car I dont want to be to hard on it but I guess thats what the warranty is for laugh .

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 15/12/04 06:16 AM

Hey,
That sounds great. I also have a stock X. I should be getting new tires for Christmas, though. I'd be interested in tagging along. I live in Baltimore.

Thanks.
Posted by: eoddvr

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 23/12/04 07:36 AM

When? I need to get out again.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 23/12/04 04:19 PM

I was thinking of waiting until the spring and getting a big group together and then have a bbq afterwards or something like that. If anyone still wants to go out soon let me know, I don't feel like planning it right now, I have a lot going on but ill go along if someone gets some groundwork worked out.

Re: Interested in getting together and wheeling? - 23/12/04 08:24 PM

Spring sounds good to me! [ThumbsUp]

Let me know. I am game