Eagle Lakes run June 7 & 8

Posted by: olebiker

Eagle Lakes run June 7 & 8 - 02/06/03 09:29 AM

Since Summit Lake is still snowed in, we are going into Eagle Lakes. The entrance to Eagle Lakes is just across from Cisco Grove. We will be camping for the night but this run is easily done in a day for those who can't spend the night. It is also stock freindly less the stock rails and mudflaps.
There is fishing in the lake, all the wheelin you can ask for (this is one entrance to the Fordyce Creek Trail, Sierra Trek) and great hiking.
So:
Meet at Cisco Grove on HI 80, just east of the HI 20 intersection.
Time 11:00.
CB8, FSR 8, no sub. [Wave]
Posted by: slamson00

Re: Eagle Lakes run June 7 & 8 - 03/06/03 02:47 PM

Hey thanks for the repost, but I think we are going to pass. Decided that we are going to go a bit higher up (maybe Mt Watson? Martis Peak?) and look for some snow. My daughter just loved it last time and we are hoping to find some here in June.

Will try and catch you some other time.

CJ
Posted by: olebiker

Re: Eagle Lakes run June 7 & 8 - 04/06/03 05:47 PM

Hey CJ,
Have a great time!
As a heads up...if no else is interested, we may change the game plan at the last moment. So, if anyone is interested, please post so we know to expect you. As of now we are still planning on meeting at the specified time but if no one posts, we may not be there. [Wave]
Posted by: NthLJ

Re: Eagle Lakes run June 7 & 8 - 04/06/03 07:05 PM

I wish I could, but Tina knows BRT and I was having a hard time convincing her of going on an unfamiliar/new trail smile Have a good one.