32" BFG Mud Terrains

Posted by: Anonymous

32" BFG Mud Terrains - 14/04/05 11:18 PM

I have a set of 4 32x11.5r15 Mud Terrains. They have less than 5k on them, as I just switched to 35's this week. laugh If anyone is interested give me a call. I am located in Rohnert Park/Santa Rosa area.

Asking $400

Chris
(707) 486-4189
Posted by: XSAL

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 12:24 PM

I'd buy them off of you if my Xterra weren't my daily driver and I didn't know that I get sick and tired of the vibration I get at low speed on pavement. :p

35, eh? Gotta a pic to show off? smile
Posted by: Huey

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSAL:
...I didn't know that I get sick and tired of the vibration I get at low speed on pavement...
Actually the BFG Muds don't vibrate much at low speeds (under 5mph) and are very quiet (a tad more noise than the BFG AT). Get them Akio, all the cool kids have muds! laugh
Posted by: XPLORx4

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 05:35 PM

Yeah, BFG muds are way better than your Pep Boys MT tires.
Posted by: puffdc

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XPLORx4:
Yeah, BFG muds are way better than your Pep Boys MT tires.
oooooohhhhh....shots are fired wink

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 08:11 PM

Just turn the radio up. laugh . Mine are really quiet.
Posted by: sonnyc

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 15/04/05 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSAL:
I'd buy them off of you if my Xterra weren't my daily driver and I didn't know that I get sick and tired of the vibration I get at low speed on pavement. :p

35, eh? Gotta a pic to show off? smile
You know you want them laugh
Posted by: XSAL

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 16/04/05 02:33 PM

Nah... I can't toss my ATs while they are still good for another 15k+ miles. I don't make enough to do that. :p

From this point on, I can't see any of you w/o seeing that red, little invisible evil guy sitting on your shoulder and telling you what to do/say... How in the world did you all let the evil guy control yourself and say the same thing to me all at the same time? [Uh Oh !]
Posted by: XPLORx4

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 17/04/05 12:02 AM

I didn't realize that you had swapped back to AT's Akio; I thought you were still running those Futura MT's. I hope you don't base future decisions on MT tire purchases on those tires' performance.

Re: 32" BFG Mud Terrains - 17/04/05 12:16 AM

I won't have pictures of the new tires, until I can find a digital camera to use. They sure are big though. If anyone is interested in them, make me a good offer.