In-N-Out (May) and club donations

Posted by: Huey

In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 05/05/03 10:33 PM

Hey guys, it's been a while since our last one and I don't know about you guys, but I haven't had an in-n-out burger since. So let's say we meet up next week at the Rengstorff one Monday 5/12 at 7:00.

Also another quick note. NCCX is asking that members donate a small non-madatory donation of $2 to help keep our web site running. Any cash beyond the $25 for this year will go to next years hosting. I (you can also give funds to Dave) will be accepting donations all year long. Thanks in advance guys.
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 06/05/03 07:11 AM

Ironically I may be able to make it! We leave for AZ for good on Tuesday (week from today) so if we don't have a family dinner or somethin' that night I'll be there!

So tempted to take your Yakima rack as seen in your other post...but I have so much crap bolted to my X as it is...great deal though.

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 06/05/03 08:37 PM

Umm it's not going to be just John and I is it? Even so I'm still in if it is! smile Come on guys, let's give john a good farewell.

Here's the sign-up.

--------------------------
1. Huey
2. John
Posted by: sonnyc

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 06/05/03 08:46 PM

I'll try to be there. Being on-call 24/7 makes it hard to be any where not close to a computer. frown

Here's the sign-up.

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
Posted by: kayak_x

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 06/05/03 11:03 PM

I'll be there.

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
4. Patrick
Posted by: XSAL

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 07/05/03 12:19 AM

IN-N-OUT? Of course...

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
4. Patrick
5. XSAL
Posted by: KaiOtiK

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 07/05/03 07:56 AM

OK...You talked me into it [Smoking]

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
4. Patrick
5. XSAL
6. KaiOtiK

Bring Some Club Stickers!!! Thanks
Posted by: Jeebus

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 07/05/03 11:00 AM

I'll try to make it. And if anyone cares, yes, I am still alive and driving an X. But only on weekends when my wife lets me wink .

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
4. Patrick
5. XSAL
6. KaiOtiK
7. Jeebus
Posted by: kirby34

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 07/05/03 03:18 PM

1. Huey
2. John
3. Sonny
4. Patrick
5. XSAL
6. KaiOtiK
7. Jeebus
8. kirby34 (Jeff) - "Maybe"

I'd really like to be there, but I'm pulling taxi duty that night to pick up my brother at the airport, so if I do show, it'll be eat-and-go.

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 07/05/03 10:29 PM

One quick note about the donations. Please do not PayPal me. PayPal is evil, plus I don't know how to use my account. Just drop me off a few bucks when you see me. I like cash better anyways, it's much easier to launder. laugh
Posted by: AlcoX

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 08/05/03 10:02 PM

Damn, I have to work on the 12th. I hate to see you go John. Give me a call when you can.

Huey, I have some club stuff i need to discuss with you about. Please call me .
Posted by: NthLJ

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 09/05/03 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
One quick note about the donations. Please do not PayPal me. PayPal is evil, plus I don't know how to use my account. Just drop me off a few bucks when you see me. I like cash better anyways, it's much easier to launder. laugh
laugh

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 10/05/03 12:15 PM

So it looks like CJ can't buy my yakima rack, so I will be bringing it with the bike rack to the meet if anyone is interested. The rack is *REALLY* priced to sell so get it while it's HOT. laugh
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: In-N-Out (May) and club donations - 11/05/03 07:12 PM

Huey - yeah, bring it with you tomorrow. I'm leaning towards possibly taking it off your hands. hmmmm.... smile