Frank Raines this weekend

Posted by: Huey

Frank Raines this weekend - 29/08/03 05:10 PM

I know, last minute post, but I've been busy... :p

So the locker goes in tomorrow (Sat) and I'm in need of a place to test. I'd usually go to Hollister, but I think Frank Raines is closer for me. Anyways, I'm open to either Sun or Mon, quick trip and I may only be at the stream bead/rock garden and anywhere where I won't get the X all scratched up. laugh Let me know by tomorrow if you are interested and which day, otherwise I'm just going to go by myself (yeah, yeah... but I've got enough recovery equipment to get myself out of a bind).
how to get there

rock garden pics and what to expect
Posted by: XPLORx4

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 29/08/03 05:21 PM

I'd join you, but I'll be out of town! Have fun, and don't get stuck! smile
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 29/08/03 07:40 PM

I thought I read on PBB that most of the park burned to the ground a month or two ago. Might wanna check.
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 29/08/03 07:42 PM

found it: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163163&highlight=raines

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 29/08/03 11:22 PM

Damn... Thanks for the info John. Knowing me I wouldn't have called, drove down there, and ended up turning around. frown

I guess I'm going to go to Hollister for testing. Damn I hate Hollister... so yeah, either Sun or Mon, who wants to go play with the dust? [Freak]

-----------------

Edit:
It's Monday for sure now, I'm busy Sun.
Posted by: XPLORx4

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 02/09/03 11:00 AM

Bummer about Frank Raines! frown Huey, look on the bright side- at least we won't have too worry about pinstriping for a while!

Re: Frank Raines this weekend - 02/09/03 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XPLORx4:
Bummer about Frank Raines! frown Huey, look on the bright side- at least we won't have too worry about pinstriping for a while!
It's like that place is always one fire, but this time it's really bad. frown I don't think they will reopen the 4x4 park till next year, but there will deffinately be fewer throny bushes to deal with. smile