Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3

Posted by: mindie

Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 21/03/07 12:00 PM

Join us for the next PDX-area get-together! If you haven't already, this is a great chance to meet some club members in a totally informal setting. We'd love to see you guys that made it out last time again, too.

Here are the details for April:

Tuesday, April 3, 2007, 6:30 p.m. 'til whenever we all leave
McMenamins Raleigh Hills Pub
4495 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.
Portland, OR 97225
503-292-1723

If you are planning to go, please post here so that we have an idea of how many seats to claim. [Wave]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 22/03/07 07:01 PM

I'll put it on my calendar! Beer good.

Scott T

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 11:31 AM

Is there only 3 people in the Portland area?
Posted by: Mosi

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BakerX05:
Is there only 3 people in the Portland area?
There are a lot more but many don't use XOC sooooo....
Are you a member of PNWX? I don't recognize you.

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 01:30 PM

I just joined up 2 days ago. Bought my used X back in December. Is there another forum or club that is more local I should be part of?

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 01:45 PM

NM I found your website

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 05:33 PM

I think we're up to 11 RSVPs, not counting spouses who might tag along. It should be a good evening.

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 06:02 PM

I will be out of town. Maybe next time!

Mmmm Beer!

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 06:34 PM

Am I able to attend even though I am not a member of the PNWX yet?

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 29/03/07 08:22 PM

Absolutely! These meet'n'greets are open to everyone.

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 30/03/07 08:03 AM

Sweet!!

Well I just register for PNWX and am waiting for activation and I will plan on being there on the 3rd. I didn't even know there was a Mcmenamins there! Have driven by there lots of time cuz my brothers place is just off Walker and 217 and to head over the hill and down Beaverton Hwy is way quicker then taking major roads from the Clackamas area.

Will see everyone there!! How will I know who to hang with? Cuz I will try to show up a little early and just sit in my X tell more X's show up [LOL]

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 03/04/07 09:56 AM

will try to make it this time.
Posted by: PDXterra

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 03/04/07 01:01 PM

I'm stopping by!

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 04/04/07 08:09 PM

Thanks to everyone for making it out! As always, it was fun meeting some new people and putting faces to screennames. smile

The next night out will be Tuesday, May 1. We haven't picked a place yet. If you have suggestions, let me know.

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 05/04/07 08:01 AM

Hooters yum yum yum Hooters on a girls thats dumb.....lol....aw the good old '90s TV shows

I dont know just felt like saying that. It was good to meet everyone!! That was a good place to meet! It really depends on where everyone is coming from?

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 05/04/07 04:26 PM

That's the challenge--some come from the 'Couve, some from Beaverton/Hillsboro, others from the east side of town... I dunno.
Posted by: Mosi

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 05/04/07 08:17 PM

Most are from the west side I think.
Posted by: Roxy's X

Re: Portland Area Happy Hour/Get-Together/Non-Meeting - April 3 - 05/04/07 09:38 PM

I am willing to drive to meet everyone, but not to far on the west side. Maybe a little farther then we have been going would be fine.