Oregon + Sw Washington roll call

Posted by: Anonymous

Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 30/11/06 10:23 PM

He just trying to get an idea of how many are down here. No offense to pnwx but driving to northern washington to wheel isn't my idea of fun when we have so many cool places in the portland area.

So me i'm here in se portland.
Posted by: Claus

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 30/11/06 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by miskywhisky:
He just trying to get an idea of how many are down here. No offense to pnwx but driving to northern washington to wheel isn't my idea of fun when we have so many cool places in the portland area.

Who says we only wheel in North WA?. have you checked?. have you been on our board? 50 members with 30% being from your area speaks for itself..

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 30/11/06 11:27 PM

naches, uh damn near yakima, thats like a 4 hour trip just to get there (i've driven to eburg many times)

tahuya olympic peninsula a good 3 hour drive

Don't feel threatened, i'm just trying to find some local guys to go wheeling with instead of trips that have to be planned months in advance and i have to drive hours away to get to.

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 01/12/06 12:22 PM

Eugene....
Posted by: Claus

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 01/12/06 01:23 PM

what I am saying is:

Get access to our board, throw some suggestions for local trips in your area, you will be suprised to see the BC guys there wink . We like initiative and I am sure some of the local OR boys would show up too.
Posted by: PDXterra

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 01/12/06 01:44 PM

I'm in Beaverton, but I'd be down for a local trip sometime even if it's just Brown's Camp or Mt Hood or something. I don't do much "serious offroading" as I'm stock, but I have a friend (drives a Wrangler) that I go out with from time to time.

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 01/12/06 01:47 PM

I live Hillsburrito. I have not done too much off roading yet.. mostly some playing on the sand but looking to do some easy off road to start with.

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 02/12/06 02:06 PM

Im in Kent,Wa about 20min South of Seattle.. I would be down for a wheelin' trip...

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 04/12/06 03:35 PM

I'm in Molalla, Or

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 04/12/06 03:50 PM

There really isn't that many places to wheel in the PDX area besides Tillamook State forest....I'm sure you could go find some muddy forest roads, but that's hit and miss. Naches is worth the drive IMO

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 16/12/06 01:03 AM

Several PNWX guys here in Beaverton... and several on the east side.

However, there's a reason we drive to central WA for 90% of our trips. IT ROCKS!

I've done some wheeling down here, just not nearly as much to offer... doesn't mean it's not worth doing. Just drop a post "Wheeling in xxxxx on xx/xx, who's game?"

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 17/12/06 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by miskywhisky:

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 17/12/06 06:27 PM

How about central oregon Bend ,Redmond

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 23/12/06 04:20 PM

I thought this might be a good opportunity to inquire and see how many Pacific NW boys are planning to head to Moab next May? I'm in... If we have a big group we should try to caravan.
Posted by: Muddypenguin

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 11/07/11 10:17 PM

Hello all, Eugene/Springfield Oregon here.
Posted by: GI'sXterra

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 14/07/11 11:20 PM

Hello! Eugene and Springfield here as well!
Posted by: Muddypenguin

Re: Oregon + Sw Washington roll call - 15/12/11 12:32 PM

Cool Cool. Color and year?