GOX this year???

Posted by: xterraintx

GOX this year??? - 26/06/04 10:06 AM

OK, so is anyone seriously considering going to this year's GOX? I am talking with Abiel in Mexico and we might be definites.

If NM or AZ guys / gals are lurking are you going?

Caravan to Denver would be nice.

If my son does not go I can take a shotgun smile

Please post so we can make plans!!!!
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: GOX this year??? - 26/06/04 04:09 PM

Shotgun sounds interesting!
Posted by: Aero Steve

Re: GOX this year??? - 26/06/04 04:21 PM

Trina and I are going
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: GOX this year??? - 26/06/04 04:26 PM

3 or 4 trucks from AZ [Wave]
Posted by: XOC

Re: GOX this year??? - 26/06/04 04:45 PM

Check the GOX forum, I have posted a list.
Posted by: traceyragsdale

Re: GOX this year??? - 28/06/04 08:00 AM

This was the first year I was going to go and hang out. Now, Ian changes the whole thing, and everyone knows my X can't hang. Take a lot of pictures for me!!
Posted by: surfingteacher

Re: GOX this year??? - 30/06/04 11:46 AM

I was gonna go...but, um...well, you know what happened. smile
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: GOX this year??? - 30/06/04 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfingteacher:
I was gonna go...but, um...well, you know what happened. smile
YOU SOLD YOUR FREAKIN' XTERRA AND BOUGHT A HEEP - THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! IeEEEeeeEEEEeeeeEEE@!!@@
[LOL]
Posted by: imacsae

Re: GOX this year??? - 07/07/04 04:53 PM

Roger what is your itinerary. When are you heading up? Are you gonna stop here? Is Abiel going? Did he get the part I sent him?

There is a junk yard here with a few X's if you want to show up early and get some spare whatevers. Feel free to show up anytime before the trip since I have a whole house here you can crash in.

Re: GOX this year??? - 08/07/04 07:32 AM

Ivan, still waiting on Abiel for a decision as he has some work commitments and such to straighten out. If he comes we will be going through El Paso. Looking at meeting the others at the KOA mentioned in the GOX forum.I plan (tentative) on heading out first thing Sat morning the 24th depends on Abiel. Probably head back on Friday.

I will let you know as soon as we are finalized.
Posted by: imacsae

Re: GOX this year??? - 08/07/04 08:21 AM

Well we are supposed to meet saturday noonish at the koa in santa fe. I don't know how friggin early you are planning on leaving austin but to make it to santa fe by noon you would have to leave real damn early. You might consider driving here the night before crashing and then driving up sat morning. If you are planning in making it in one pull to santa fe then I will probably just meet you in santa fe. I will go up friday and hang with those guys starting the boozing early.

Re: GOX this year??? - 08/07/04 08:24 AM

As I said I am waiting on Abiel. He has a long drive just to here where I meet him. I say you plan on early to Sante Fe and we will try and catch up. If not we will see you in Denver smile