My first

Posted by: rxb0053

My first - 29/04/03 04:09 PM

Just purchased my first new vehicle, 2003 Granite 4 X 4 SC. I love it, just trying to figure out what my first mod. should be. any suggestions?
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: My first - 29/04/03 05:05 PM

How about your first mod being a SWXC membership sticker on one of your rear windows. smile

Seriously, congrats on the X. I have not seen a granite X in person, but I have heard they are nice. As for mod, depends on what you want to do: You into wheelin', just cruising', sound systems?
Posted by: ROKN_X

Re: My first - 29/04/03 05:12 PM

Congrats bro!

Should have got Silver Ice though!!! laugh

Can't wait to see it!!

Re: My first - 29/04/03 07:14 PM

You're right - SWXOC sticker should be first mod. How do I get one?

Silver Ice looks a lot better covered in mud
Posted by: zoso

Re: My first - 29/04/03 08:48 PM

going with a K&N intake is always the cheapest and easiest mod. Takes 20 minutes to install and has a noticable gain. That and getting a high flow exhaust along with an intake should be the best bang for your buck.

Re: My first - 29/04/03 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rxb0053:
You're right - SWXOC sticker should be first mod. How do I get one?

Silver Ice looks a lot better covered in mud
Ha! [Wave]

One piece of advice since you're new on XOC --> Always SEARCH before you ask something on here, more than likely it's been covered. laugh

EDIT: If you want to join SWXC, click here and fill out the app. then send it in!
Posted by: chupasierras

Re: My first - 02/05/03 11:35 AM

Quote:
Just purchased my first new vehicle, 2003 Granite 4 X 4 SC. I love it, just trying to figure out what my first mod. should be. any suggestions?
Slide Rockers!!

ouch!! wink

I think this is the most known bent step rail in all the X history, with a little help of www.shrockworks.com ...

Its good to serve as an exemple, even a bad one wink
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: My first - 02/05/03 06:28 PM

"Abiel shows everyone what not to do." [Finger]

Hehehe. J/K Abiel. Tires would be my first mod. They will help you off road more than anything. Second would be armor.
Posted by: chupasierras

Re: My first - 03/05/03 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
"Abiel shows everyone what not to do." [Finger]

Hehehe. J/K Abiel. Tires would be my first mod. They will help you off road more than anything. Second would be armor.
Yeah, you´re right. I did sliders and tires at the same time. Stock tires suffer to much in the rocks / mud out there. All terrains help you to get more fun offroading rxb0053 ...

take air,

Re: My first - 22/05/03 04:42 PM

well got my member no 7011 so im in. got the xoc sticker on the back (thanks phat), I have added some high intesity healights, looks awsome at night kinda like BMW X5. and just ordered the k&n airfilter..
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: My first - 23/05/03 06:54 AM

Quote:
well got my member no 7011 so im in. got the xoc sticker on the back (thanks phat), I have added some high intesity healights, looks awsome at night kinda like BMW X5. and just ordered the k&n airfilter..
Did you order the drop in one? If so, I was able to go to an Autozone, walk in and buy one.
Posted by: UTJMAC

Re: My first - 23/05/03 08:12 AM

If anyone needs an SLR intake, I have one for sale. laugh
John
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: My first - 23/05/03 11:41 AM

John, I forgot and to lazy to search... what are you asking for it?

Re: My first - 23/05/03 11:53 AM

Quote:
...(thanks phat) ...
No problem! You just need to get your SWXC sticker on now...when you get it in the mail.