Anyone traveling to Houston... soon?

Posted by: xterraintx

Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 31/05/05 09:39 AM

Hey, one of our members in Houston needs a replacement rear swaybar. He is welcome to mine and it's like new. Anybody heading to Houston and anywhere near Waco to get mine and drop it off to him?

Just thought we could lend a hand to a fellow Texan. Second idea is that we meet in SA on a weekend and I give it to him. Anybody up for a run to the Den if he drives over to meet? No sense in driving all that way and not having some fun. besides I have never made a trip to the Den.
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 31/05/05 10:34 AM

aaahhh.. nobody NEEDS a rear sway bar wink
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 31/05/05 10:45 AM

If you can get it to dallas, ill take it to Houston. Ill be going there this weekend. Job is over and going to be in Houston for a while before I go back to Oklahoma for school.
Posted by: koalakilla

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 31/05/05 02:17 PM

I see that you beat me to posting this on the forum. If we end up meeting at the Den when would you be looking to do it? I'm completely open right now so Im up for whatever.

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 01/06/05 06:19 AM

My truck is on stands right now. Waiting on Calmini to repair/replace my idler arm bushings. So, I can do no wheeling until probably the weekend of the 11th at the earliest.

Clint? DirtGuy or other in SA area... how about a run on the 11th or the 12th to the Den???

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 01/06/05 01:31 PM

the next weekend I offically have weekends off, so if you wanted to do it the weekend after I could show up as well.

Internships at govenment offices rock. [Smoking]
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 01/06/05 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Second idea is that we meet in SA on a weekend and I give it to him. Anybody up for a run to the Den if he drives over to meet?
Would anyone be willing to do this the 25th? The local H2 club is going out there on the 25th. Hell, I may even be up for a drive down there to do it.

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 01/06/05 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by hattrik21:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
[b] Second idea is that we meet in SA on a weekend and I give it to him. Anybody up for a run to the Den if he drives over to meet?
Would anyone be willing to do this the 25th? The local H2 club is going out there on the 25th. Hell, I may even be up for a drive down there to do it.[/b]
I can wait until then, I may even have steering by then. I'd like to see how the 05 does offroad. [ThumbsUp]

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 02/06/05 06:50 AM

25th is OK with me. I get to SA often and have to go the weekend of the 11th for a dance recital anyway so I guess I'll be there both weekends smile
Posted by: koalakilla

Re: Anyone traveling to Houston... soon? - 02/06/05 08:11 AM

25th looks ok for me right now. I have to travel back to New Mexico this summer (so far I still don't know when) but I doubt it will be that weekend.