Used Tires!

Posted by: Anonymous

Used Tires! - 05/11/03 03:54 PM

For anyone looking for a spare - I just put a set of BFG AT KO's on my X (thanks, Doug), and have my Pro-Comp MT's up for grabs. They're not pretty, but they hold air. I'm willing to let them go as a set or singles. Make me an offer - I take money or beer (good beer). laugh laugh laugh

Re: Used Tires! - 05/11/03 04:29 PM

how much tread...? it's gotta be better than my streets

Re: Used Tires! - 05/11/03 05:29 PM

They're the same tires I had at Barnwell. Probably +/- 1/4" at the center lug. They would probably need to be trail only tires or spares, as at least one is pretty out-of-round.

Oh yeah - they're 31-10.50-15's.

Let me know.

Re: Used Tires! - 06/11/03 07:38 AM

Bump!

I want to get these things out of my garage.

Keith, you still interested?

Kraig, Clint, or whoever still has a stock tire spare - you need something more aggressive!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: Used Tires! - 06/11/03 10:30 AM

yeah... I'll take one of em for a spare... you can put it on my beer tab (Natural Light only [Finger] ) laugh ... if no one wants the others, hell, I'll take those too (but if someone wants them, I'd rather not)... I can store them at my parents... if you want, toss it/them in the back of your truck tomorrow and I'll pick it/them up at lunch or something...

Re: Used Tires! - 06/11/03 04:23 PM

I am ,but don't have much $$$ and the problem is I would have to drive on them.. actually I could get rims for them..

Re: Used Tires! - 06/11/03 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by System-f:
I am ,but don't have much $$$ and the problem is I would have to drive on them.. actually I could get rims for them..
Check your PM. smile

Re: Used Tires! - 06/11/03 10:26 PM

I am going to price rims. I will be at the slabs too, so I could pick them up then.

Re: Used Tires! - 07/11/03 11:48 AM

Sounds good. Let me know. Thanks.

Re: Used Tires! - 09/11/03 09:40 PM

Jason I am going to come and pick them up Saturday the 15th..cool?

Re: Used Tires! - 10/11/03 07:15 AM

Sounds good to me. Check your PM for my cell phone.

Re: Used Tires! - 10/11/03 03:49 PM

got ur cell in my email, is Sunday going to be possible, I might have to spend Saturday building armour with Chris and a rear tire holder that goes into my reciever since I can't drive these out to barnwell???? Let me know if Sunday is good... regardless I have to get them this weekend..

Re: Used Tires! - 10/11/03 04:10 PM

Keith, give me a call on my cell this evening. I'm not going to be around on Sunday, so we'll need to figure out how to get these to you.

Re: Used Tires! - 10/11/03 06:42 PM

ok but I don't get off work until 9pm so it will be later... or you can call me right at 9pm 817 235 9909 , I leave work from Dallas at 9pm and drive home, won't have your number till i get home but will have my cell on
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: Used Tires! - 11/11/03 06:42 AM

Sunday works better for me anyway Keith.

Re: Used Tires! - 14/11/03 06:57 AM

I'm not sure if anyone' sinterested, but...
Used AT KO\'s on Ebay

I'm not sure if they'll fit (maybe on a truck that is lifted?) they're 33.5 x 11.5 x 16.

Re: Used Tires! - 14/11/03 10:55 AM

Re-cap....Leaving Fort Worth at 6am Saturday morning to come get the tires..will call you right after I leave Waco as told.

Re: Used Tires! - 14/11/03 11:23 AM

Sounds good. See you in the morning.