scrap metal

Posted by: 2001frontier

scrap metal - 07/05/03 08:27 AM

Hey if any of you see any good pieces of scrap I would love to have it. I am looking for stuff for the Barnwell grill. If you happen to have or see any 3/16" - 1/4" plate that seems appropriate let me know. I figure we should make it pretty good sized. I am thinking 2' deep by 4' wide or something similar. So if you see a plate about that size snatch it.
Posted by: Walt

Re: scrap metal - 08/05/03 06:11 AM

Anyone willing to chop up their ARB? eek
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: scrap metal - 08/05/03 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Walt:
Anyone willing to chop up their ARB? eek
I'd be happy to chop up yours though. laugh
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: scrap metal - 08/05/03 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RReuscher:
Quote:
Originally posted by Walt:
[b]Anyone willing to chop up their ARB? eek
I'd be happy to chop up yours though. laugh [/b]
I thought he sold his?!?

Re: scrap metal - 08/05/03 09:28 PM

He did on the old X, couldn't remeber if he put one on the new one or not.
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: scrap metal - 09/05/03 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RReuscher:
He did on the old X, couldn't remeber if he put one on the new one or not.
I mean't, I thought he sold his ARB. Walt??

Re: scrap metal - 09/05/03 07:49 AM

I knew what you meant. He had one on the yellow X, but he sold that. I can't remeber if he has one one his new red X, maybe that's why he didn't offer to cut his up and was looking for someone elses. laugh
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: scrap metal - 09/05/03 04:28 PM

You can have my OEM gas tank skid plate if it will help. Seriously you can. No, really, you want it...

Re: scrap metal - 11/05/03 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
You can have my OEM gas tank skid plate if it will help. Seriously you can. No, really, you want it...
Did you get a new skid. The stock one is to thin. Trash it!

Re: scrap metal - 11/05/03 12:03 PM

Yeah, I have had the SkidRow gas tank skid plate for quite some time now.

Re: scrap metal - 11/05/03 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
Yeah, I have had the SkidRow gas tank skid plate for quite some time now.
I need to make one for my Fronty since no one makes one. Do you have the rest of the skids too?

Man you misseda fun trip. We did a trail named Binder Blvd. that I had not hit before. It was a nice challenge at times.

Re: scrap metal - 11/05/03 03:32 PM

I only have the gas tank skid from SkidRow; my tranny skid is from Fabitron.

Glad you guys had a blast at Barnwell. I would have liked to go, but that whole being on-call for work got in the way. smile
Posted by: rb42

Re: scrap metal - 12/05/03 02:23 PM

Heh, lets see, I'll take your being on call, and up the ante with two trips to the ER for my stepdaughter and one evening of surgery. (She's ok)

Man, am I glad that weekends over! Finally I can get back to work and relax. smile

-=RB

Re: scrap metal - 12/05/03 04:18 PM

I would GLADLY take a trip to the ER over dealing with our operations people in Ohio. (You just brought a knife to a gun fight. smile )

Re: scrap metal - 13/05/03 08:05 AM

Hahah, yeah, we are merging operations across NA and some of the engineering companies we've bought are real pains... I swear some of them are mafia-related with the attitudes they have.

Oh well.. Maybe since we own the Active Directory domain they'le have no choice but to conform somewhat. (And Yes, I am "big brother" for my companies Plano sites. smile

-=RB42

(We finally got decent rain! Time to try that dirt(now mud) road again tonight!)

Re: scrap metal - 14/05/03 03:11 PM

Arrgh! the county re-graded the road. It's no fun now frown

Oh well. kinda sucked... I had this fun little route that was only 1 mile from my house and all...

-=RB