mod questions

Posted by: Anonymous

mod questions - 25/05/03 09:00 PM

Anybody done calimini shackles, upper control arms, torsion bars or sway bar disconnects? I'm looking for about 1.5in of lift front and back with better articulation in the back for traction (4x2). Do these sound like the way to go and are these fairly easy to do?

-- It's astounding, I can strip and rebuild a Porsche 944 from the wheels up but can't figure out how to jack up these new fangled cars... okay it's not THAT bad but still i'm not in Kansas anymore.---
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 05:23 AM

Tiny, a lot of us have done this mod. In fact we are getting pretty good at it smile

Email if you have specifics. I will give you my number and you can call too. Our club has mod days when we help each other out with tools and advice. We should be having another soon.
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 06:28 AM

If you need help on anything you can pm me of Goofiefoot. We have both done suspension component installs

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 08:31 AM

Well, since Chia volunteered me... :rolleyes:

Kidding. Shoot me an email - I have experience with all of those. We'll get that 2wd wheelin' laugh

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 08:48 AM

thanks guys i'll pm when the budget allows. [LOL]
Posted by: ROKN_X

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 10:44 AM

Tiny, have you searched through the "2WD" section of XOC?? I haven't really spent any time there, but I have seen some mod stuff in there...

Re: mod questions - 26/05/03 10:51 AM

i checked it out, seems pretty useless but I'll try to start some discussion in there too. Thanks.