den 1/29

Posted by: shiner

den 1/29 - 23/01/06 05:46 PM

somewhat short notice, haven't been in awhile, so let me know.
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: den 1/29 - 23/01/06 06:07 PM

Yeah...I'm having Offroad withdrawals also...haven't been out there in awhile...Mike had called me this past Saturday about going last Sunday, but I couldn't make it...for sure this time around...Mike, Patrick, eli...
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: den 1/29 - 24/01/06 10:54 AM

I'm in New Orleans untill june, but I wish I could head out there with you guys.

Re: den 1/29 - 25/01/06 06:15 AM

Guys I have bad news. Lots of citations have been handed out over the last three weeks. I'm hurting for a fix too but we may need to wait for a couple more weeks to see how things are going. It isn't necessarily SAPD but the Park Police that are doing it. SA Parks is trying buy all the private property in the Den to turn it into a park. Bunch o punks!
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: den 1/29 - 25/01/06 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
Guys I have bad news. Lots of citations have been handed out over the last three weeks. I'm hurting for a fix too but we may need to wait for a couple more weeks to see how things are going. It isn't necessarily SAPD but the Park Police that are doing it. SA Parks is trying buy all the private property in the Den to turn it into a park. Bunch o punks!
Sucks...I guess we are going to have to find somewhere else to go....Hey how about a trip to Katemacy...How is that place for Offroading?

Re: den 1/29 - 25/01/06 06:30 PM

Opening day is like the the first weekend in Feb. I'd love to go but don't think I'll make it. But ya never know.

Re: den 1/29 - 26/01/06 07:03 PM

so no den sunday, will have to wait and see about katemcy. really wanna go back there again.

Re: den 1/29 - 26/01/06 07:26 PM

BTW, the TMTC park in Ozona was approved today. Should be some "cutting parties" coming up soon. Guess it's time to sign back up.

Re: den 1/29 - 27/01/06 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
BTW, the TMTC park in Ozona was approved today. Should be some "cutting parties" coming up soon. Guess it's time to sign back up.
checked both tmtc and google, no info on ozona (unless i missed it). got more info off of mapquest. need more info.

Re: den 1/29 - 27/01/06 06:40 PM

Didn't look too hard but this was posted on our local club site...

http://forum.stx4wd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1946

Check out where the map is. Yes, Ozona is quite a distance away - further than Katemcy but the fact that TMTC is finally moving and trying to get something is a good sign.

Re: den 1/29 - 28/01/06 08:29 PM

mapquest'd ozona, only 3h 40m away. beats barnwell. gonna check out link, thanks.