Xcalibur link I was talking about

Posted by: Anonymous

Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 05:34 PM

http://www.tnt4x4club.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=29
Posted by: Xcalibur

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 07:00 PM

thx Lance, got it! it was good meeting you and your wife.

RR, you said to remind you about sending me any pics from the old SWXC.org 'archives' or 'pics' options. a link to it so i can pick-n-choose which ones to upload or if you could just send em to me. let me know, i'll give you my email if you need it.

good to see a familiar face
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 07:36 PM

Going to have to work on your name/person remembering skills. I didn't post the original post, that was Lance.

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 08:14 PM

shit, i didn't think Lance would be back home by then to post yet and without looking, just thought it was you Ricky. Nahh, just kidding, i know it's Robert!
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 08:16 PM

His drive was a lot shorter than yours.

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 23/03/08 08:35 PM

Wow, i guess i'm gonna have to work on my geography remembering skills too. or maybe checked a map before i made my hour drive home. smile lol

sorry 'bout the Roger/Robert thing. both of yall's initials are RR and i've been lazy the past 7 yrs and didnt keep up with the SWXC.
Posted by: Walt

Re: Xcalibur link I was talking about - 26/03/08 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xcalibur:
Wow, i guess i'm gonna have to work on my geography remembering skills too. or maybe checked a map before i made my hour drive home. smile lol

sorry 'bout the Roger/Robert thing. both of yall's initials are RR and i've been lazy the past 7 yrs and didnt keep up with the SWXC.
I wouldn't call it lazy.......

Check your mail...sent some old pics I found. Unfortunately, none from Broken Bow. frown