where to go

Posted by: Anonymous

where to go - 15/05/05 11:48 AM

I just got my x this weekend and i am loving it. it's a 2004 se s/c 4x4 black. i live in dallas..does anyone know of any good parks where it is a good places to get dirty for a stock X...i have heard of marshell creek..any other good spots thanks
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 12:27 PM

Isn't Barnwell up your alley ?...if you ever come to San Antonio, there's a pretty good place here that has all kinds of Terrain that's called The Den...

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 12:39 PM

K-rocks (Katemcy rocks)....closer than barnwell...

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 03:38 PM

gotta love the den in sa

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 06:28 PM

Hey Snakeyez,
does K-rocks have a we or any info u can give on were abouts..thanks..what kind of cousres do they have ..beginner, intermediate, or expert..or all of the above

thanks
Posted by: PoorBoy

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 06:32 PM

I've not been to Katemcy yet, but from what I've heard, it's not a place to get a stock X dirty. Barnwell would be my suggestion. I great all around park with obstacles for all levels. Here's a page that I'm working on that shows where parks are and their website, if available.

Texas Offroad Parks

Re: where to go - 15/05/05 11:33 PM

you should have come out this weekend to barnwell, its like 2 hours east of dallas, and I promise its closer than katemcy is.

A stock X can do parts of katemcy, though some X I know couldn't make it out the camp area. I think you are better off at barnwell, its generally a little easier than katemcy. We have lots of runs out to barnwell or katemcy, just keep up and the guys will show you around. [ThumbsUp]

Re: where to go - 16/05/05 06:55 AM

We got out of the parking lot last time that we went laugh Roger got everyone lost though! it's a ton of fun but, it is about 4 hours from dallas. I think there is a group (not sure if it is here or tnt) that is planning on going out Memorial Day weekend...might want to check with them.
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: where to go - 16/05/05 07:24 AM

It was more like the "Blind leading the Blind" smile I would try Barnwell before Katemcy... especially if you do not have sliders...