Houston Auto Show?

Posted by: Anonymous

Houston Auto Show? - 25/01/05 07:49 PM

I was just wondering if there were going to be anyone that was going to go to the Houston Auto Show. I was planning on going to the show Saturday afternoon or morning.

One other question. How do I go about getting some SWXC stickers? I would like to get 2 of them.
Posted by: SWXterraClub

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 26/01/05 01:16 PM

Which stickers are you looking for? the small club sticker you get when you join/renew. The larger one's are $5.00 a piece. I'm not sure we have any of them anymore. I've sold all mine, and think Scott may have sold his last on at the recent club meeting. Does anyone else have anymore (Roger, Jason, Daniel?). If not we can have some made up, but it's going to take a couple of days to get it done.
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 26/01/05 01:55 PM

We do need more of the 5 inchers made up; the last ones were sold at the meeting.

However, I do have, in black or white, stickers that say, literally www.swxc.org]www.swxc.org]www.swxc.org They are about 8 - 10 inches in length

And in just white 'OHV not SUV' also about 8 - 10 inches in length.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 26/01/05 08:07 PM

i guess the 5 inch one i was looking for. Is that the size sticker that you guys put on the 05 xterra that went around on car shows? Since I haven't gotten my membership info, I cant check to see if that is the size I was looking for. The membership is being looked into though. Any help in figureing out the right size is helpful.
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 27/01/05 06:36 AM

The 05 Xs had the five inchers.

(can you email/pm me your snail mail address please, I am at work and do not have it available)

s
Posted by: mineralblue

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 27/01/05 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyCapone:
I was just wondering if there were going to be anyone that was going to go to the Houston Auto Show. I was planning on going to the show Saturday afternoon or morning.

One other question. How do I go about getting some SWXC stickers? I would like to get 2 of them.
I might go...
Posted by: OnlyOneDR

Re: Houston Auto Show? - 03/02/05 02:46 PM

Oops, missed this post. 3 of us TNT guys went on Sunday, then afterwards to Papa's Burgers for huge honking burgers and $5 pitchers!