Hey Ragsdale!

Posted by: Anonymous

Hey Ragsdale! - 20/06/03 03:16 PM

Hey Tracey! You think you're too good for those of us with non-shiny 15" wheels?

I saw you at the intersection of Parmer and Mopac today, nearly broke my arm off trying to wave to you. Just drove right on past. Watch out, people might think you're a snob! laugh laugh laugh

We need to do another Austin-area lunch.
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: Hey Ragsdale! - 21/06/03 11:59 AM

She is a snob!!! Bling Bling [Finger] But Jason... you're right... we need to do lunch... you coordinate... my last one sucked and no one showed... except for Tracey the Snob!
Posted by: traceyragsdale

Re: Hey Ragsdale! - 22/06/03 09:11 PM

Jason--I am so sorry!! I normally never miss a X siting. I was in such a hurry heading out of town for the weekend that I must have missed ya. Let me know about lunch--I'm always up for food!!

And speaking of waving your arm off. I was coming home from work (Mopac) and saw a just blue x with xoc and swxc stickers. I caught up with him in traffic and waved. He looked at me like I was crazy. At that same time I realized I was in my boss' jeep grand cherokee, lol. So if you read this, I am not a stalker!! smile
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hey Ragsdale! - 23/06/03 08:35 PM

Looks like there's some interest in a lunch. I'm pretty swamped this week, and next weeks a holiday, so I'll try to organize something as soon as I can.