Keith and or Brian....

Posted by: xterraintx

Keith and or Brian.... - 08/07/04 02:52 PM

I am getting my new tires this weekend in New Braunfels. If I remember right, I promised them to Keith but he said it was OK to give them to Brian?

If that is correct just let me know how / when to hookup!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 08/07/04 02:54 PM

Roger I will go ahead and tow my little trail so I can get the tires from you. Worse case scenario is that Brian does want them shipped, if that's the case I will ship them for him from my place since I am going to be down in your area anyways over the weekend. If this isn't ok let me know.

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 08/07/04 03:18 PM

I tried to call and leave you a message Roger, but I have the wrong number.

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 08/07/04 06:11 PM

Roger I need to get in touch with you on Saturday we are tubing the comal and goign to start tubing around 9-11am and will be done around 3-4pm. 817 235 9909.
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 08/07/04 08:45 PM

Roger, anyway I can get you to give the centerlink to Keith? Keith can you pick that up for me? If so can you get it to Chris so I can try and hook up with him to pick it up one day? Or Roger, are you going to the toobing? If so can you give it to one of the Dallas guys (if any are going)?
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 09/07/04 06:16 AM

Keith I will call you and Dan I will give him the centerlink smile
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 09/07/04 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Keith I will call you and Dan I will give him the centerlink smile
Thanks.

Re: Keith and or Brian.... - 09/07/04 08:12 AM

not sure if i said this or not, Roger we are tubing the comal on Saturday so we will be in NB I am towing the trailer. After about 6-8pm Saturday we will be at the hotel in Austin off 30..