Austin area jobs...

Posted by: austinbrtndr

Austin area jobs... - 29/12/03 08:39 AM

Ok... apartment business sucks big right now... just checking to see if anyone knows of any jobs in the area... I will do anything as long as it pays! Well... almost anything... no Taco Bell and sorry Jason, you're wife will have to pleasure you, cuz I ain't doin it! laugh
Posted by: surfingteacher

Re: Austin area jobs... - 30/12/03 11:02 AM

I really hope you aren't referring to me [Finger]

And a little update, there never was a wife, and now there is no fiancee either. Hide the womanfolk. I'm on the prowl. [Smoking]
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: Austin area jobs... - 30/12/03 11:13 AM

I *think* Kraig believes he has a Goode sense of humor. Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week. smile
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: Austin area jobs... - 30/12/03 11:17 AM

I assume he was talking about Goofiefoot since he's in Austin... he's married, right?

Re: Austin area jobs... - 31/12/03 07:25 AM

I wouldn't say my sense of humor is all that Goode, but maybe a little Goofie... but nevermind on the job thing... think I finally found one... will know Friday... wish me luck! [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Austin area jobs... - 31/12/03 08:13 AM

Aren't we having fun at my expense? :rolleyes:

Sorry, Kraig, you're not pretty enough for me anyway, and I don't ever get that drunk. laugh

Good luck with the job. Any place I'd know?

Re: Austin area jobs... - 31/12/03 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by goofiefoot:
Aren't we having fun at my expense? :rolleyes:

Sorry, Kraig, you're not pretty enough for me anyway, and I don't ever get that drunk. laugh

Good luck with the job. Any place I'd know?
Whatever, Jason... you know you'd hit it if you had the chance! [Finger] Anyway... you probably wouldn't know it... it's a student property over on 45th and Duval called Oak Park... pay is decent with a good chance for promotions... keeping my fingers crossed...