Have I got a deal for you :)

Posted by: xterraintx

Have I got a deal for you :) - 24/03/03 02:54 PM

OK, most of you know my set of AT's I bought recently. Well I have them just sitting around and need to get rid of them. 31X10.5X15" BFG AT's on Black Rock crawler 15X7's

The four daily drivers have about 3K and the spare has never seen the road.

A guy here has offered $600.00 and I pay for shipping. It will be around $100 and a PIA to ship. Local pers can have all 5 with the rims mounted and balanced for $500.00

Let's help each other out smile
Posted by: surfingteacher

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 10:45 AM

Do you have pics of them? I would really be interested, if I could seee them first. Those will fit on a 2000 with just a slight trimming needed, right?
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfingteacher:
Do you have pics of them? I would really be interested, if I could seee them first. Those will fit on a 2000 with just a slight trimming needed, right?
With those rims you may have to trim just a little.
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 12:00 PM

Dammit Rog, why couldn't you have posted this when I had money?!?!

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 12:22 PM

Kraig you have a PM smile

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 01:57 PM

sent you an e-mail. [Wave]
Posted by: chupasierras

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfingteacher:

Posted by: PoorBoy

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 25/03/03 04:30 PM

Hey Roger, let me know if the other deal falls through... very interested in them... :p

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 26/03/03 09:51 AM

I thought I was going to be able to make a deal, but I am not going to be able to do anything at this time. Got to save up for the move to Dallas this summer. Let somebody else have them. Sorry.

will send a e-mail as well.
Posted by: shiner

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 26/03/03 06:45 PM

i had the cash for something else, but i can use my credit card instead. if still available, email me at tschoepe51@hotmail.com and i can send you a check or money order.

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 27/03/03 05:19 PM

Clint you have mail....

Jonathan (PoorBoy) you have dibbs on them first

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 31/03/03 09:28 AM

Sold!!! to poorboy....

Thanks to everyone that was interested smile

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 01/04/03 10:22 AM

laugh Got them on Sunday night. Took me a little while, had to do alot of trimming actually. Really need to raise the front adjusting the torsion bars... but for some reason I'm a little nervous I'm going to mess it up. But they're on and look awesome! Thanks for the great deal Roger!!! I'll do business with ya anytime! haha. Anyways, I'll post pictures when I get time. I tested them out in the dirt and mud last night... wow... I love these already. Happy to say GOODBYE to the Grabbers! These feel great. Gave it a much needed little lift, little more cushion, and they feel more stable. But anyways, I love um! Thanks again Roger! smile

****Updated****

Just got through adjusting the torsion bars. Gave it about 10 turns (my X has always been really short for some reason...) and I think it helped clear up the little bit of rubbing I was still getting after trimming... will see. Anyways... pics coming soon.

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 09/04/03 12:36 PM

Here's a picture of them on my X!

More pics in the Pictures Forum
Thanks again Roger!
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 09/04/03 01:09 PM

Very nice!!

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 10/04/03 06:53 AM

Jonathan, they looked better on mine [Finger]

Just kidding, they look good. Just got my cargo protector thanks for the idea.

Now you have to ride with us smile

Re: Have I got a deal for you :) - 10/04/03 09:14 AM

Thanks! haha :p
I'd like to try to make it out with yall sometime and see what the X can do now!