New X Owner...

Posted by: Anonymous

New X Owner... - 07/10/04 09:17 AM

Well, it's not new (it's an '02), and I'm DEFINITELY not new, but we are now the proud (adoptive?) parents of a bouncing baby SuperBlack 4X2 SE/SC (sharp, gently used, pampered; only a couple of minor blemishes). Had I known there was a site like this sooner, I would have bought an X a long time ago! smile

I love the wail of a genuine Roots-type supercharger in the morning... It's the sound of victory! Take that *slap*, Expedition soccer dad!
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: New X Owner... - 07/10/04 10:17 AM

cool - welcome aboard & enjoy!

Re: New X Owner... - 07/10/04 01:49 PM

Congrat's!
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: New X Owner... - 07/10/04 02:02 PM

Congrats! Now come out to the truck show at Town East Mall on the 23rd and meet the gang. smile

s

Re: New X Owner... - 07/10/04 07:13 PM

Thanks, everyone. I'll see how the schedule works out, but the current plan is to show up. Judging by the pictures in the gallery, we may have the cleanest X in the crowd! It seems this is an active group of people. Look for a black XTerra with fancy factory XTerra wheels in a graphite color. AFAIK, it's a pretty rare X - of course, now that I'm writing that, there will be 3 others just like it!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you. Oh, and should we bring anything in particular - or make sure we DON'T bring anything in particular?

Thanks again!