Barnwell Videos - 29/08/03 05:34 PM

Just in case you haven't seen.

Barnwell Music Video slow

Barnwell Music Videos fast, get the big one if you can

Other Barnwell videos and pictures

Thanks for a great time X guys. [Smoking]
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: Barnwell Videos - 30/08/03 06:33 AM

Dammit... I knew I shoulda gone!!! [Crybaby] Great videos! So no major breakdowns or anything on that trip?

*edit* watched it the first time with no sound... just went and bought speakers for work computer... DAMN... that kicks ass!!! awesome production...
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Barnwell Videos - 30/08/03 08:06 AM

Man that video rocks!! The larger is one is going to be saved on my puter for days when I'm stuck at home. smile
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Barnwell Videos - 30/08/03 01:36 PM

Let us (A/C forum guys) know when you are going again. One of the best trips I have had, hands down. wink
Posted by: surfingteacher

Re: Barnwell Videos - 30/08/03 03:10 PM

That was just awesome!! GReat work. Are there other trips planned. I would love to go. I really need to get out of Dallas and take the X offroad, especially since I got new tires today smile

Re: Barnwell Videos - 31/08/03 01:06 AM

Looks like I might have purchased a Daily drive so I can actually start doing things to my truck to make it more trail worthy.....
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Barnwell Videos - 31/08/03 08:52 AM

Now that the weather is cooling down, we will try to go about once a month. Hopefully after GOX we can get some trips planned so people can make plans to attend.

Re: Barnwell Videos - 17/09/03 04:31 PM

Hey you guys, keep me in the loop...... [Wave]
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: Barnwell Videos - 17/09/03 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by System-f:
Looks like I might have purchased a Daily drive so I can actually start doing things to my truck to make it more trail worthy.....
Like putting a frame under it? [Finger]