"Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? "

Posted by: Snakeyez

"Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 28/09/09 09:20 AM

I know, I know, I know...
Its been a long time, I keep losing touch with you all and it seems the only place that I know of that is still around is XOC, other than here where does everyone from SWXC, TNT, "insert a Texas and Nissan related name here" club hang out?

I know alot of folks have moved away, and I too have left and returned, and then there is the dramma of the past that caused some rifts and changes to clubs.
I assume with all that behind everyone, im sure some of the dust has cleared and most of you have regrouped in some fashion, and I am back now and want reconnect with those of you I had lost touch with over the last few years, and get my truck out of the garage and back on some rocks or in some dirt...

please feel free to PM or email me... snakeyez78(at)gmail(dot)com

ps. Sorry for the Pink Floyd laugh
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 01/10/09 11:57 AM

Checkout my BBQ post... you need to come and catch-upm with some old crew and the new guys!!!

Heck I check here and don't have an X anymore smile
Posted by: shiner

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 03/10/09 03:54 PM

never apologize for pink floyd. one fo the best bands in history. down here in new braunfels, tx. shoot me a pm or email tschoepe51@hotmail.com when come down. give me at least three weeks notice due to work. later. clint
Posted by: RReuscher

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 04/11/09 09:26 PM

I think most of us regulars are still here, the club fortunately never had the rifts that others, it just kind on went out with a whimper.
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 12/11/09 04:21 PM

Hey Brian! Sorry I missed this post before.

I think it's down to texas nissan offroad (who just lost their domain... the forum is at tnt4x4club.com) and overlandtrucks.com (that's where i mostly hang out).

Start planning for the Bachelor Run though. - January 8-10... that's always a big one that brings everyone out.
Posted by: Cuong Nguyen

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 20/12/09 11:59 AM

i'm still kicking around. hopefully to be at the bachelor run
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: "Hello,hello,hello Is there anybody in there?Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? " - 29/12/09 06:30 AM

awesome