Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th

Posted by: Anonymous

Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th - 29/07/04 07:24 AM

I was looking around, and I'm not sure if anyone else posted this, so I figured I might as well.

http://www.xterraplanet.com/nissan/bigbear_xterrainvite.htm

Please come if you can, it is going to be alot of fun, be sure to RSVP! Free goodies from Nissan =)
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th - 29/07/04 10:12 PM

This will be my second year to attend and compete. Great fun!!!
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th - 29/07/04 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gmaxis:
This will be my second year to attend and compete. Great fun!!!
So I assume you are doing the trail run Vince? Are you bringing your mtn. bike too. Are you staying at the resort or are you camping? If you haven't stayed at the resort you won't be disappointed especially if your bringing the family along.
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th - 30/07/04 12:50 AM

Yes, I'm doing the trail run. A friend of mine has a small house on the north side of the lake and I might stay over if he's also going to the event. If not, then I'll stay at the resort. I'll bring my mt. bike too!
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Big Bear Nissan Invite Aug 14th - 31/07/04 09:09 PM

Good luck with the resort, its all booked up. I got our room after being put on the waiting list, I tried to also reserve a room for Jorge but they forgot to tell me about their policy that you can only book one room for the same stay, now I'm on the reserve list for upgrading to a bigger room so that Jorge and tracy can stay with us. See ya in two weeks.