Visiting

Posted by: off2cjb

Visiting - 05/04/04 08:06 PM

Here I am in San Diego and nothing to do. Anyone want to grab a cold one somewheres. I am staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay by the Star of India. They have a nice pub here. Guinness on tap.
Posted by: dhsundance

Re: Visiting - 05/04/04 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Here I am in San Diego and nothing to do. Anyone want to grab a cold one somewheres. I am staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay by the Star of India. They have a nice pub here. Guinness on tap.
You should head down to the Gaslamp Quarter to a place called The Field- then you can have a Guiness in the best Irish Pub outside of the Emerald Isle itself.

If you're around this Thursday go check out the new ball park. It will be a real happening event- good luck on tickets though.

Dave
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: Visiting - 05/04/04 08:59 PM

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday and would like to meet you, maybe take you out of the city for a couple of hours...I'll PM you my number if you wanna get together.

[Wave]

Re: Visiting - 06/04/04 06:28 AM

Out of the city for a few hours, hmmmm. I am here working around 10-12 hours/day. We have a normal 10 day job we need to finish in one week. I usually leave the base (32nd) around 6pm. Thursday-Friday night is best for me, but I could do Wednesday if need be.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Visiting - 06/04/04 08:30 AM

IF you ever in the LA area, I'd be happy to buy you a beer.

Re: Visiting - 08/04/04 10:22 PM

Oh well guys, maybe next time. Thanks for trying.