It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends

Posted by: Anonymous

It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 29/12/06 09:33 PM

When I bought my Xterra on Christmas Eve 2005 I did not even know there was such a thing as an Xterra club.

I certainly had no idea that less than 2 months later I would be doing this. Other than some sandy desert washes, Rattlesnake Canyon was my first real time off-roading.

I learned a lot that day, and continue to learn from a great group of new friends. Happy New Year SCCX (and XOC), and thank you to all.

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 30/12/06 08:20 AM

Thanks Frank and Happy New Year to you and Heather. It has been fun wheeling with you and I look forward to another year of stock-friendly trails.

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 30/12/06 09:16 PM

Frank I remember that, my first run with SCCX also. Happy New Year to you and all of SCCX. Mitch too.

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 30/12/06 10:43 PM

Happy New Year's guys! It's been a great year and I'm sure we'll have lots more fun in the future.

[drink] to more great times.

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 31/12/06 07:08 AM

Thanks Dan. I'm going to give you a big hug next time I see. By the way, your wife' Gumbo was bomb diggity. Happy New Year. smile
Posted by: Xtoolbox

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 31/12/06 08:41 AM

Incredible yeah of adventure for us, some how I was fortunate enough to participate in more runs/events this year than any I can remember.

Happy New Year to everyone [Wave]

So who’s down for another Rattlesnake Canyon run; Jan or Feb?

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 31/12/06 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
. . . So who’s down for another Rattlesnake Canyon run; Jan or Feb?
I'm in. February would probably work better than January for me.

This will be another "stock friendly" route, correct? smile

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 01/01/07 07:17 AM

And Brian we're glad to have you. Thanks for leading so many adventures this year. Sign me up for Rattlesnake Canyon.

Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends - 02/01/07 12:33 PM

Rattlesnake was awesome, I'll do it both Jan and Feb smile maybe do rattlesnake into big bear and white mountain on the way out of it, that could be fun.