SCCX

Posted by: GrayHam

SCCX - 07/11/06 07:19 PM

Wow.

Did their entire forum implode?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: SCCX - 07/11/06 08:46 PM

WTF! Our club server is down so we've been using the forum here and now that's disappeared?

Re: SCCX - 07/11/06 09:04 PM

Its the greys, man. Or perhaps the blues.
Posted by: Xtoolbox

Re: SCCX - 07/11/06 10:50 PM

Its still here just hidden in the indexs or something. I'm sure its just a temp clitch in the matrix or something.
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=18

Re: SCCX - 08/11/06 09:49 PM

So, is there any way the powers-that-be restore the forum?

Please?
Posted by: krisjon

Re: SCCX - 09/11/06 12:32 AM

Carlton is aware of the problem, but I'm not sure of what's involved or how long it takes to fix. In the meantime, use the link Xtoolbox posted above. The forum still exists, it's just hidden for some unknown reason.

Re: SCCX - 09/11/06 08:58 AM

Thanks.

Re: SCCX - 09/11/06 10:17 AM

We just have no luck with forums do we?

Re: SCCX - 09/11/06 07:10 PM

Could it be a plot to scuttle the BOD elections?

Re: SCCX - 09/11/06 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
We just have no luck with forums do we?
Actually, the site was great until you joined the club a couple of years ago. laugh
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: SCCX - 10/11/06 11:06 AM

Y'all shouldn'ta fucked with Cary.

Cary's wrath is insatiable . . .

Re: SCCX - 10/11/06 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Y'all shouldn'ta fucked with Cary.

Cary's wrath is insatiable . . .
You know, I truly wouldn't be surprised. The man has way too much time on his hands, apparently.

Re: SCCX - 11/11/06 08:42 PM

OK guys, we're a week away from our next Xcursion how do we fix this and get the club together?

Re: SCCX - 12/11/06 07:17 AM

The SCCX site is running, but it is a little slow. My suggestion would be to get on and print the meet info and then you will have it.

Re: SCCX - 12/11/06 03:46 PM

Can you cross post some of that info over here? I absolutely cannot get anything over at SCCX since 4 Nov. Have very many people been on the board lately? I can't be the only one have issues.

Re: SCCX - 12/11/06 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
Can you cross post some of that info over here? I absolutely cannot get anything over at SCCX since 4 Nov. Have very many people been on the board lately? I can't be the only one have issues.
sccx.com is working for me...albeit slow.

Re: SCCX - 12/11/06 06:12 PM

11/18-19 Joshua Tree NP thread in the SCCX forum here is at:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000520

If the handicap lane [LOL] club site is working use:
http://www.sccxterra.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Re: SCCX - 13/11/06 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Joshua Tree NP is a great place with some very interesting geologic rock formations, canyons, abundant Joshua trees, mountains of twisted rock/ exposed granite, spectacular views, historic old mines, camping, etc. This is a normally a stock friendly run, more general park info including maps is at:
http://www.nps.gov/jotr/planyourvisit/index.htm

Want to get this one started so here are some rough ideas but please add/modify to those. Seeing how Mitch and Jason (Wolf) are locals perhaps they have some good ideas and will organize/led this one up?

10am meet on Sat 11/18/05 in 29 Palms at Mc Donalds
6455 Adobe Road, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
http://tinyurl.com/6bm5h

11/18- Brooklyn Mine Trail: 14miles / 3 hours [Moderate]
Start E of 29 Palms off SR 62 about 5miles east of Gold Crown Rd in in a wash, then climbs a narrow shelf road with a lot of boulders/loose rock before leveling out and passing some mine sites. The 1st part is the most challenging because of the rocks but possible with a stock 4x4 if you don't stop. Overall a great trail and my personal favorite in the area because it has a little bit of every thing, little used and has some nice views.

11/18- Old Dale Rd right past the NP border to the play area: 20 miles / 3
hours [Moderate] at the Interection of Brooklyn to [easy] rest of the way to El Dorado Mine Road.

First section is the best part of Old Dale where you climb the shelf road with features some rocks, ruts, holes, etc then we will head to the play area with the small jump hills. Great views all around on top and we head back down the same way for more challenge. After that the trail is easy passing by the Mission well before picking up speed on the way to El Dorado where we will connect with the Black Eage Mine Route.

Sat night Primitive camping near the Black Eagle Mine

11/19 – Black Eagle to the Pinkham Canyon Trail: 20miles / 2 hrs [easy] exits to I-10. Starts near the Cottonwood Visitors center as a wash type trail with some whoops before entering the Canyon which has some rocks to play around and what not and is very pretty in places. Time/conditions permitting we will exit/explorer thermal canyon a little traveled route near the end of Pickham Cyn.

Anyway please post up if you're intrested, have some other areas in mind, etc.

Reference / GPS:
Backcountry Adventures: So Cal by Massey & Wilson
Brookyln Mine Trail #42
Old Dale Road #41
PinkHam Canyon #43

FSR Channel 11, Subcode 10
CB Channel 11

Brian

If the club site is working use:
http://www.sccxterra.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3154
Also I set up a mirror of the site, not the boards: http://sccxterra.chrisnem.com

Re: SCCX - 14/11/06 09:11 AM

This is really [Rainbow]

Where the hell is Jacob? We shouldn't have to set up mirror sites and all this BS

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 01:06 PM

Yep, it's all down now.

No SCCX.com

No SCCX forum on XOC.

Nadda
Posted by: Guy

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 03:45 PM

Was looking to see if anyone was going out to Anza Borrego on Sat or Sun? It's been awhile since I've had time to get on the site. Guess that's a good thing since it's not accessable. Now the fall-back site is gone as well.

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:
Was looking to see if anyone was going out to Anza Borrego on Sat or Sun? It's been awhile since I've had time to get on the site. Guess that's a good thing since it's not accessable. Now the fall-back site is gone as well.
Yeah there is a group going out to Borrego actually. FrankB would be the guy to talk to.

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 05:07 PM

Quote:
Yep, it's all down now.

No SCCX.com

No SCCX forum on XOC.

Nadda
So, who did we piss off?

Actually, I can get to the SCCX forum here on XOC through the link posted earlier in this thread.

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:
We have a group going out to Anza Borrego on Saturday, 11/25. I have a thread in the (now hidden but still there) SCCX section of XOC, but I'll repeat the details here in case you can't find it.

Date: Saturday 11/25
Meet Spot: Anza Borrego State Park Visitor Center
Time: 10:00AM
Comm: FRS Radio Channel 11, subcode 24

For a description see Massey & Wilson Backcountry Adventures So Cal - Southcoast #30.

This is a stock friendly 4WD run, mostly through a sandy wash and then a narrow slot canyon. Round trip is about 28 miles.

We plan to do a couple of hikes along the way, first to the Wind Caves (approx. 3 miles R/T, up a rocky slope) and then a really narrow slot canyon off the end of Sandstone Canyon at about the turnaround point.

We'll stop for a picnic lunch between the 2 hiking spots. I'll be stopping in Santa Ysabel to pick up some apple pies for all of us on my way out.

I'll be leaving from San Diego (just of Scripps Poway Parkway and I-15) a bit after 8:00AM if anyone wants to caravan. PM for my cell phone.

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 05:39 PM

I can't access the site at all, so if anyone in the club is reading this, have a great Thanksgiving.

I'm pulling out at 5 a.m., so if I can't reach any of you via the site over the next two weeks, I'll see you in December.

Catch you later and all the best,

Bobby

Re: SCCX - 21/11/06 06:58 PM

Have a great trip Bobby, and best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.

The road trip sounds like it will be fun. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 09:24 AM

Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?

Guy

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?Guy
Guy, how about at the Chevron Station on the corner of Scripps Poway Parkway and Pomerado Road, around 8:10am. For you, that's the direction (east) we'll be going in anyway, and will save me a drive out to I-15 and back. I'm actually just off the corner of SPP & Pomerado. I will PM you my cell phone.

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 10:53 AM

if you go to http://sccxterra.chrisnem.com and click on the message board link it connects to the xoc message boards.

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:[b]Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?Guy
Guy, how about at the Chevron Station on the corner of Scripps Poway Parkway and Pomerado Road, around 8:10am. For you, that's the direction (east) we'll be going in anyway, and will save me a drive out to I-15 and back. I'm actually just off the corner of SPP & Pomerado. I will PM you my cell phone.[/b]
OK... I'll c-ya Saturday at that location.

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 01:05 PM

Yeah think I’ve seen/heard enough of this nonsense time to get a new host..

Godaddy.com comes highly recommended and is only like $3 for the econ plan.

Chris…if we go with Linux will be able to copy over the board content easy or should we stick with windoze? PM your email address and I will send you the dodaddy account info so we can migrate stuff over after the board is back up if you don't have a copy already?

Let me know? After everthing is fully tested/copied over I can make the domain DNS switch.
Posted by: LAXterra

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 09:14 PM

Quote:

Chris…if we go with Linux will be able to copy over the board content easy or should we stick with windoze? PM your email address and I will send you the dodaddy account info so we can migrate stuff over after the board is back up if you don't have a copy already?

Let me know? After everthing is fully tested/copied over I can make the domain DNS switch.
Why is this in the Suggestion for XOC area? Here is a suggestion! Brian... you own it... you fix it! You gave up hosting it when it started costing money! But I see you are very good at using everyone else to fix what you own!

While I am suggesting things... let me suggest this. Why don't you host your http://www.SCCXterra.com

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
[b]Yeah think I’ve seen/heard enough of this nonsense time to get a new host..

Why is this in the Suggestion for XOC area? Here is a suggestion! Brian... you own it... you fix it! You gave up hosting it when it started costing money! But I see you are very good at using everyone else to fix what you own!

While I am suggesting things... let me suggest this. Why don't you host your http://www.SCCXterra.com [/b]
Shut the fuck up, Cary. Go crawl back into your little hole.

Re: SCCX - 22/11/06 10:08 PM

Hi Cary. Welcome back. I was worried you would never be back. I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We went wheeling this past weekend and had a lot of fun. Too bad you weren't there. We were out in the old mining district north of JTNP, lots of old buildings and mine shafts. Very scary! I think you would have enjoyed it. Did I mention two people got stuck? Yeah, that was crazy. I mean, what are the odds? But they were very gracious and accepted the help that was offered and were back on the trail in no time. Anyway, I have to go now, it was nice hearing from you again.

Re: SCCX - 23/11/06 01:25 AM

[Huh?]

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 08:02 AM

Just curious, who runs this joint? It's like a maze trying to check out the Southern Cal section.

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 10:46 AM

Carlton

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 01:34 PM

I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.
Posted by: XOC

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.
I was in as much a hurry as SCCX was about fixing their own site (esp after I heard what Toolbox said about their forum here on XOC)

But it should be all better now.

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:
Quote:
[b]I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.
I was in as much a hurry as SCCX was about fixing their own site (esp after I heard what Toolbox said about their forum here on XOC)

But it should be all better now.[/b]
Thanks, Carlton.

And what was said about the SCCX forum - did I miss something? Feel free to PM me.

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 03:56 PM

Thanks for fixing it Carlton.

Re: SCCX - 25/11/06 05:55 PM

Thanks mang smile

Yeah it was linked to the site or something like that so it was'nt a simple deal, maybe that's what CM was talking about because I don't recall anything else.

Re: SCCX - 27/11/06 09:43 PM

Quote:

Brian, linux or windows, the site will run on either one. Although for reasons more than just personal I prefer running Linux, especially when I'm allowed ssh(shell) access as it makes admining a site tons easier. So since as far as cost is concerned there is no difference, I'd go with linux hosting.

I'll send you a PM with my email, and I can go ahead and transfer files over. ...

Re: SCCX - 08/12/06 02:35 PM

Quote:
Shut the fuck up, Cary. Go crawl back into your little hole.
Why should I? Because you say so? Should I listen to a person such as you? You are a person who will protect someone YOU KNOW is a liar. Word of advice... those are the last people I will ever listen to.

Now if you had a moral backbone I would differently listen to you. But you don't... frown

Oh well. :rolleyes:

As far as crawling back into a hole... that would imply I started in a hole. Never have been and will never be in a "hole". The only "hole" I see is the Butt Pirates that are the new face of SCCX...

Quote:
Quote:
Booty pirates... doesn't that translate in to butt pirates? [Rainbow]

[LOL]
WolfmanX has his fingers ready to initiate new Pirate SCCX members. [Laughing]

Re: SCCX - 08/12/06 06:59 PM

I don't know broham, but where I'm from, only a lil bitch airs out their dirty laundry in public.

I don't know any of you guys, but I would like to....I'm just giving you something to think about.

Re: SCCX - 09/12/06 03:41 PM

going into the ALR in 3....2.... 1... GO!!

Re: SCCX - 09/12/06 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FaFaFooey:
I don't know broham, but where I'm from, only a lil bitch airs out their dirty laundry in public.

I don't know any of you guys, but I would like to....I'm just giving you something to think about.
were you there at the "Pot luck" today? would have been a great opportunity to meet the existing members. Still, the club is going to calico next weekend, depending on your experience and comfort level you could meet up then. Or, if not, we do have a monthly run so there is plenty of opportunities to meet up smile

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 09:42 AM

Unfortunately I did not attend the Xmas party but it looked like it was a good time. I won't be going to Calico either....5hr round trip drive is a bit much. Also, in my profession (golf professional), when everyone plays, I work. Weekends are tough for me to do unless I have notice well in advance. I keep a close eye on the SCCX section though to see when events come up that I could attend. I'll be around in person soon though.

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 11:41 AM

Quote:

As far as crawling back into a hole... that would imply I started in a hole. Never have been and will never be in a "hole". The only "hole" I see is the Butt Pirates that are the new face of SCCX...

Quote:
Quote:
Booty pirates... doesn't that translate in to butt pirates? [Rainbow]

[LOL]
WolfmanX has his fingers ready to initiate new Pirate SCCX members. [Laughing]

[/QB]
[Spit]

Bring in the noobs!

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 03:18 PM

Quote:
Thanks mang
Mang? How do you think you are now?
Tony Montana?

I always thought that you thought you were a made man... da Mob Boss Brian the "Rollover" X Box of Tools... Owner/GodFather of the SCCX Mob

But lately I think you are even more delusional and now think you are a Pirate. Captain Xtoolbox? Our is it "Calico Jack"? I mean you are the Owner/Captain of the Pirate Ship SCCXcuses... right?

Quote:
I don't know anyone who's actually an official member. We just like wheeling together. smile

Quote:
I dunno but "Calico Jack" wants to apply.

Quote:
Hey what every happened to the October elections for a new BOD of SCCX?

What... could not get enough people who were willing to risk having to walk the plank?

Southern California Club Xcuses still has not had a election. They were by the current By-Laws suppose to be held last October! The By-Laws are worthless!

So worthless in fact they are the SCCXcuses inside joke. Soon to be replaced by a delusional man. Article 5 below is Lord of the Flies scary. Krisjon and others have already done that! All Xtoolbox's "Pirate" buddies lie to protect him and to protect the club/gangs image. It is worth repeating Southern California Club Xcuses still has not had a election! They were by the current By-Laws suppose to be held last October! The By-Laws are worthless, trampled on and just plain ignored. I guess they are too hard and "complex" for Pirates to understand? They need to be "easier" on the poor Booty Pirates brains.

Quote:
After talking about stuff around the campfire we all agreed a change is needed, to make things easier on everybody

Instead of all the complex articles, BOD, blah blah we thought just maybe we should adopt a modified Pirate like code of conduct, something like this:

Article 1
To become a shipmate you have to tell two pirate jokes that get laughs otherwise you will be required to bring a 2x4 put it on your rack and walk the plank if nobody laughs.

Article 2
Talk like a pirate and take part in the celebration on Sept 19
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

You will address the run leader as captain, Aye aye. Kids just love it.

Article 3
Take everything and leave nothing behind

Article 4
Everyone shares drink and fresh food

Article 5
[b]Back up your mates, tell no lies. But if you do lie make it good.

Article 6
Display some sort of pirate symbolism; pirate flag, stickers, skull, anoying parriot, eye patch, beads, sock puppet or whatever floats your boat.

Article 7
Everyone may vote on all-important decisions

Article 8
Anything not covered will be improvised

Article 9
Every man's quarrel will be settled by the HEMPEN JIG.

That's all I could remember but fell free to post/modifiy as needed things would be pretty black and white.. Arrrrrgh, Arrrrrgh
[/b]
I think Xtoolbox knows he can do what ever he wants (i.e. Break laws, abandon people and trample on the SCCX By-Laws) when he realized no one could/would have the balls to stop him.

Xtoolbox owns SCCXterra! He dissolved the first BOD that got tired of his antics. The new BOD wrote their own By-Laws which they then turned around an ignored. The By-Laws makes a great facade of a organized club!
Quote:
I don't know anyone who's actually an official member. We just like wheeling together.
A club with no offical members. Anyone who sends the Club e-mails to "apply"... the e-mail goes to Xtoolbox at SCCXterra@yahoo.com an never get disseminated to the rest of the club.

Xtoolbox has gone off the deep end... http://www.sccxterra is now...

http://www.piratewheelers.com/

Check it out!

Who owns both? Brian Mckibbin(Xtoolbox)!

Check it out!

Brian bought another Domain so he can live his Pirate Fantasy... but everyone else is doing his work for him.

Southern California Club Xcuses has become the inside joke of XOC. SCCXcuses has become Captain Xtoolbox's own personal stroking club to feed his enormous ego...

Xtoolbox owns a SCCX message board on Yahoo! All the new people don't know about his yahoo board. Let him the keep the Pirates talking over there on yahoo! Stop being USERS! Sink or Swim but stop using XOC to further Captain Xtoolbox's Pirate Agenda! Use your Captain's Yahoo message board! Then you can ban or make them walk the plank... anyone who dares stand up to YOUR OWNER... Captain Xtoolbox. Then you can hide in your hole and protect the 4th person that rolls their vehicle... or hide and mock someone after you leave them on the trail...

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 04:04 PM

[LOL] Some people can't get jokes if you hit them in the face with it [Freak]

Get some help quick before you start cuting & pasting wired stuff together :rolleyes:

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 08:00 PM

Hey Cap'n Brian, I need to know if that initiation thing is true before I make plans to go on the Calico trip this weekend. Arrrrrgh.

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 08:03 PM

Well at least he didn't air out his dirty laundry on the xmas thread. I can hardly wait will out forums are back up so we don't need to worry about new members being "introduced" to Cary's form of posting.

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 09:29 PM

Re: SCCX - 10/12/06 09:56 PM

All SCCX members:

Please just let this thread die and don't add fuel or arguments to the fire. This is the umpteenth time we've been to the Cary and Brian show and the result is always the same. It's pointless.

Re: SCCX - 11/12/06 04:07 PM

Quote:
Southern California Club Xcuses has become the inside joke of XOC.
No Cary, it's you. You are the inside joke of the XOC. Only the joke was never funny and now it's completely played out and no one wants to hear it anymore. [ThumbsDown]

Re: SCCX - 11/12/06 07:51 PM

I thought this was the inside joke:

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: SCCX - 11/12/06 09:12 PM

Re: SCCX - 11/12/06 10:26 PM

Oh my god.. I'm famous!! The J-lo look really worked for me! Woohoo! [LOL]

Missed you at the SCCXmas party Cary. There was a TON of food, and plenty if you had come on by. BBQ, mexican, you name it, we had it. [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: SCCX - 13/12/06 03:01 AM

Jesus this man is insane

Re: SCCX - 13/12/06 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Jesus this man is insane
Or just not enough going on in his life.

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 12:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Jesus this man is insane
Or just not enough going on in his life.[/b]
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Anyone is entitled to say what they want about me. :rolleyes:

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak]
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 01:03 PM

Quantify?

How about "This man is very , very insane."

A lot insane.

Support? Provide evidence?

I think there's about 30 pages of very , very nuts stuff here:

The Best Of LAX.

You just don't know when to quit do you? Oh and just to let you know, I moved. laugh

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 04:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak] [/b]
WWWOOOOOOWWWW, you're amazing Cary. After all the crap you pull, and the shit flinging you do you have the nerve to ask some one if they can quantify their statements?

People that know me know I usually don't use language like this, but, you're a fucking prick .

Yeah yeah, I know, to the ALR in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 05:39 PM

I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 06:53 PM

SCCX guys - ENOUGH. Please, it's really pointless.

Don't give Cary an audience for his shit anymore. Let him jabber, ramble and conspiracy theorize in peace.

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.
Oh! I really like those decorating shows on TCL. And the one where they force people to buy fancy designer clothes. Maybe they could get the Hulk some designer clothes. cool

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 09:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
[b]I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.
Oh! I really like those decorating shows on TCL. And the one where they force people to buy fancy designer clothes. Maybe they could get the Hulk some designer clothes. cool [/b]
That would be cool. You know what else would be cool? If they did that clothing show with that Dog guy. He doesn't dress himself very well and he could use a haircut.

Re: SCCX - 14/12/06 09:57 PM

I think Mr T. said it best

HERE
Posted by: Paul H

Re: SCCX - 15/12/06 04:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak] [/b]
Sure your inability to let it go man.

Not many of times has anyone drug you into a topic. You just post stuff over and over about the same topic. We get it. You claimed you were wronged by SCCX mainly Brain. I say claimed because I don't know other than what is posted what is really going on. We get it though you dislike them. Enough already. Stop trolling in threads that have nothing to do about you. You simply posted in this thread to stir shit so of course they are going to fight back.

I have wheeled with both of you. I could care less about your guys problems. Take it to pms.

Just let it go

How is that.