Festive

Posted by: Anonymous

Festive - 25/11/07 04:15 PM

I was kind of looking forward to a festive Xmas light covered XOC banner at the top of the page.. smile

Re: Festive - 29/11/07 08:32 AM

I'm with you, dude. But the question then becomes do we use Xmas lights, menorahs, Kwanza bushes, Eid stuff...? Maybe we can do like that Virgin Mobile commercial and celebrate "ChristmaHannuKwanzaKa." [LOL]

Re: Festive - 29/11/07 01:48 PM

We use XMAS lights!! I'm Jewish and I don't want a menorah hanging off that logo.

Re: Festive - 29/11/07 07:21 PM

happy now?

Re: Festive - 29/11/07 08:39 PM

WHOA... The grinch took a crap on our forums.

[Smoking]

Re: Festive - 30/11/07 04:22 AM

Coolness [ThumbsUp]

Re: Festive - 30/11/07 09:08 AM

uh... thanks? Well you asked for festive... wink

Re: Festive - 30/11/07 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSpring:
Coolness [ThumbsUp]
Hey is your tag a reference to Suicidal Tendencies? If so, holy crap, I haven't heard that song in YEARS!

Re: Festive - 30/11/07 11:14 AM

I no longer have anything to complain about at the moment. Thank you. [Smoking]

Re: Festive - 04/12/07 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Quote:
[b]Coolness [ThumbsUp]
Hey is your tag a reference to Suicidal Tendencies? If so, holy crap, I haven't heard that song in YEARS![/b]
Actually, yes; I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Awesome song huh? Someone recently redid that song, but I can't remember who.....

Re: Festive - 05/12/07 02:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Coolness [ThumbsUp]
Hey is your tag a reference to Suicidal Tendencies? If so, holy crap, I haven't heard that song in YEARS![/b]
Actually, yes; I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Awesome song huh? Someone recently redid that song, but I can't remember who.....[/b]
Yeah it's crazy to hear someone quote it. That was the anthem back in my angsty skater days. I never even knew half the words because he spoke so fast, but I mouthed them anyway *L*. Good stuff. It's probably super-old news to you, but did you know the bass player from ST is with Metallica now?

Re: Festive - 05/12/07 08:47 PM

BANG

[Smoking]

Re: Festive - 06/12/07 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
BANG

[Smoking]
Awwwwwwwww yeah cool . Dude thanks for the flashback. That's friggin' amazing. I think I'm ditching my current thing and gettin' me a bandanna and a flannel. I think the cholo/gangsta look is far under-rated.

Oh yeah....Christmas. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]