Posting Replies

Posted by: Anonymous

Posting Replies - 23/04/06 11:04 AM

Hi Guys/Gals-not sure if this has come up, I was lazy and did not want to do a search. Is there a way to post replies directly under the post you want instead of posting replies at the bottom of the thread.

Joe Kanter

Re: Posting Replies - 23/04/06 11:42 AM

In the little row of tools above each post, there's some quotes (""). That will start your post quoting the message in question, so people will know specifically what you're replying to...
Not sure if that's what you're looking for?

hmmm - lets see if 3 people reply simultaneously again...

Re: Posting Replies - 23/04/06 04:31 PM

O05_X-not really. Unless I'm still experiencing brain swelling from the altitude (Atlantic City NJ is at sea level, Dayton is at 4600ft). In other forums, you could post right under any post you want. There would obviously be a time stamp. An example-if I could, I could post a reply under my original post even though you have a reply already. Does this make sense? Ah...who cares. The wife is home, the kids are up. Dinner time. And a cold one for me. Water that is, don't want to sound like a alcoholic. LOL. Cheers. [drink]

Joe

Re: Posting Replies - 23/04/06 10:13 PM

Me thinks the alititude is messin' with ya laugh
every other forum I know of, the most recent post/reply is at the bottom of the thread [Wave]

Re: Posting Replies - 24/04/06 09:51 AM

ChefTyler-no, not really...may be...the altitude. LOL.. But check out the forums here: www.dpreview.com. or here: www.photosig.com.

Joe
Posted by: XOC

Re: Posting Replies - 24/04/06 03:52 PM

This board does not work that way. Nor would I want it to.

smile

Re: Posting Replies - 24/04/06 03:58 PM

A little direct Carlton? U R also welcome for the 20 bucks. LOL