Let's hate aliens today

Posted by: Anonymous

Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:24 AM

It really pisses me off knowing that 1 day a week, i'm pretty much working for these Fuckers.

Crime Stats Ted Kennedy doesn't want you to see
....Here are a few of the crime statistics Ted Kennedy hopes you will never see:
INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter):
- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
- 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS
- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens and, under our laws, entitled to invite the rest of their family to join them.
- 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
- 66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Visit www.jdhayworth.com for more interesting information on the immigration debate.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:29 AM

Posted by: great pyr-hauler

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:51 AM

Done.
Posted by: flintstrike

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
It really pisses me off knowing that 1 day a week, i'm pretty much working for these Fuckers.

Crime Stats Ted Kennedy doesn't want you to see
....Here are a few of the crime statistics Ted Kennedy hopes you will never see:
INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter):
- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
- 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS
- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens and, under our laws, entitled to invite the rest of their family to join them.
- 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
- 66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Visit www.jdhayworth.com for more interesting information on the immigration debate.
Hey, thats a small price to pay for cheap produce at the store!

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fog:
Hell this would piss me off if I were a real alien, there won't be any benefits left by the time they get here. If they are coming from a nearby galaxy, I doubt they'll want to turn around and maybe will just focus on World Domination. :rolleyes:

What laws can I break without consequence? BS [ThumbsDown]

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 07:37 AM

Quote:
Should be glad you aren't an AZ, CA or NM Cop, you'd be working for them every day then! smile
Posted by: defibvt

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fog:
Looks like my current supervisor. [Laughing]

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 07:43 AM

I'll even throw in a little extra hatred for Ted Kennedy for free.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 08:21 AM

You know we have something worth Protecting when they get this friggen desperate.

Story here

Look closely and you'll find something in the upper left corner. laugh

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 09:00 AM

I liked JD Hayworth and voted for him several times. It was a shame he got beat this last election.

Just remember, the majority of Senators want to give these fuckers amnesty.

Watch the news in Phoenix. Look at damned near every suspect in every crime they feature. But let's give them amnesty. :rolleyes:

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 11:13 AM

I agree with you, MemorEsto, however most of them provide cheap labor one way or another or at least try to accomplish something here.

What I can't stand is certain LEGAL immigrants who come here because they feel they are "entitled" to be here, based on their religion. The reason they are granted citizenship here is because of so-called prejudice in the old country. Please... They live here on Welfare and consider themselves above the people who actually work for their living like you and I. Those are mainly older to mid-aged russian-jewish immigrants. I'm a Russian Christian myself, but this has nothing to do with religion, it's just that some Russian-Jewish immigrants tend to sit on their asses, being here legally, get their welfare and take away MY money that I've made. This makes me mad because I've worked for my living since I was 13 damn years old and nothing was handed to me, ever, while they take it for granted. mad

I'm done...

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
I agree with you, MemorEsto, however most of them provide cheap labor one way or another or at least try to accomplish something here.

What I can't stand is certain LEGAL immigrants who come here because they feel they are "entitled" to be here, based on their religion. The reason they are granted citizenship here is because of so-called prejudice in the old country. Please... They live here on Welfare and consider themselves above the people who actually work for their living like you and I. Those are mainly older to mid-aged russian-jewish immigrants. I'm a Russian Christian myself, but this has nothing to do with religion, it's just that some Russian-Jewish immigrants tend to sit on their asses, being here legally, get their welfare and take away MY money that I've made. This makes me mad because I've worked for my living since I was 13 damn years old and nothing was handed to me, ever, while they take it for granted. mad

I'm done...
Said this before - But there are also plenty of lazy ass true red white & blue US born citizens who also haven't worked a day in their life and live off the welfare system. My wifes Aunt is one of them. I'd swap a hard working tax paying immigrant of any origin with her any day.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:13 PM

A lot of these "stats" are questionable at best. Sorry try again or let me see some references for them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
and ref to the taxpayer cost of "anchor babies"
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
Posted by: XOC

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:21 PM

Quote:

BIRTH STATISTICS
That is a lie that people have been tricked to believe..

Just having a baby on US soil does not make that baby a US citizen.

This country is in real trouble.
If we are to continue to be a country under rule of law we (or should I say our government) can not pick and choose which laws to enforce. All or none.
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:

Uh...yes it does.

The Fourteenth Amendment has always been interpreted that way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

The Fourteenth Amendment has always been interpreted that way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."[/b]
The baby should be forced to apply for a Visa on behalf of its parents within 7 days of birth, or the parents and baby are thrown out smile
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grouch:
A lot of these "stats" are questionable at best. Sorry try again or let me see some references for them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
and ref to the taxpayer cost of "anchor babies"
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
Snopes doesn't say most of those statistics are untrue either. It just tries to explain them away with thin excuses.

Also, why is Snopes an authority on anything?

The truth is, with all the "sanctuary" policies and outright lawlessness going on in this country with local, state and the federal government, it is hard to keep accurate statistics on illegal aliens. At least not until they have been arrested, arraigned and indicted for crimes. Very often those statistics are withheld by many governmental agencies for nefarious reasons.
Posted by: XOC

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."[/b]
So you are saying that the ILLEGAL here ,who is a citizen of a forign country and therefore not subject to our countrys laws (because he or she is not a citizen), has a baby that that baby would be a citizen of the US rather than a citizen of the parents country of origin?

If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:

But there are also plenty of lazy ass true red white & blue US born citizens who also haven't worked a day in their life and live off the welfare system. My wifes Aunt is one of them.
(Click image)

"That fucking bitch!"

"I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking strumpet..."

wink

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 04:51 PM

These statistics came from a police officer in the state of AZ. I assume he wouldn't send me false information...but who knows.....

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:21 PM

Quote:
These statistics came from a police officer in the state of AZ. I assume he wouldn't send me false information...but who knows.....
They lie all the time. I wasn't speeding - I got fucked by the lying AZ cop!!!
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

So you are saying that the ILLEGAL here ,who is a citizen of a forign country and therefore not subject to our countrys laws (because he or she is not a citizen), has a baby that that baby would be a citizen of the US rather than a citizen of the parents country of origin?

If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?[/b]
Absolutely. I don't know how Mexico handles it on their side, but yes, if you come here illegally and have a child on our soil, then that child is a natural born citizen by law. Nice huh? That's why they are dubbed "anchor babies" because it's very difficult for a court to separate(sp) a mother/father from their child when the child is a citizen and the parents are not.

Don't you watch Boston Legal?

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:32 PM

Quote:

mad

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 05:59 PM

Quote:

Yup. Or rather, that's what the 14th Amendment says. The parents ARE subject to our laws when they are here.

The only exceptions right now are babies of diplomats (since they are not subject to our laws, thanks to diplomatic immunity) and citizens of a country we are at war with.

Quote:
If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?
No. They are born here, that gives them US citizenship. But their parents are Mexican - so they ALSO have Mexican citizenship. Technically, they have dual citizenship. The child could theoretically travel between the two countries unimpeded. (I know some countries force you to choose one over the other at 18.)

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 06:02 PM

The Fourteenth Amendment is also the reason any attempt by Congress to void illegal aliens' babies from getting automatic citizenship is pointless. It would never pass Constitutional muster.

The ONLY way they are going to be able to avoid anchor babies is to pass an Amendment.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 06:08 PM

Chances are that if they were born here in AZ they are on the AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System) Program funded by the Arizona Taxpayers. My Mom works there and is always complaining about the system and who's on it.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 07:23 PM

I hear what you guys are saying. This bastard has been on my "No Good" list for years!

"It's local" my ass.
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 28/06/07 07:29 PM

Next week's alien alert!

Posted by: shiner

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 30/06/07 12:05 AM

fuck the aliens. tired of paying their shit down here in texas. close the border, build a wall/fence where possible, and deport every one of them. eliminate the anchor baby bullshit. no welfare if you can't speak english. actually no welfare period. there are plenty of jobs out there and people need to get off of their ass.

i work in a ghetto area (by pay), with a lot of trash. see'ing how they treat and trash the store, i can only assume how there homes look.

a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 30/06/07 06:54 AM

A better version wink clicky
Posted by: Mosi

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 30/06/07 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
A better version wink clicky
HA! I didn't even NEED to click on that link because I knew you were going there. I was already singing the Cartman version in my head when watching the Elvis vid laugh

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 30/06/07 08:58 AM

I try laugh

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/07/07 10:38 PM

All of these illegals are the cause of their own problems and ours. They put themselves in the spotlight by making demands they had not rights to. 30 plus years ago, immigrants came here to be Americans, to work hard and earn a living, to assimilate to the American way. Now they just want to come here and do their own thing, favor their own and not give a crap about anyone or anything else. If they love and represent Mexico so much, why the hell are they here, for the handout? When I worked in the prison system in AZ, those figures that the law enforcement is giving on crime percentage is probably close to accurate. On any given day 89-97% of our prison population was mexican, and guess what was being done in the prison, we had to speak spanish and adjust to them, not them to us.

In any other country a visitor is expected to adjust to the culture and language or it's people wouldn't help you out. I know for a fact that Korea and Germany are like that, been to both countries and then some.

Our laws about the english language alone isn't enforced anymore. I know spanish but pretend I don't because it's not my job to cater to people who don't choose to adapt. I save that vocabulary for when someone does something stupid, which is about everyday in Phoenix.

This whole thing get's me so fired up. Here, just take the shirt off my back and my son's future while you're at it.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 16/07/07 01:29 PM

I was looking for an appropriate "illegals" thread, and I'm glad I found this one Georgie, to thank you for taking time to share your views on this, as a border-state soldier/DOC employee with a pretty accurate perspective. Hope you had a great Independence Day [Wave]
Here's what I was looking to post-

3:20 W/ NEWT

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 16/07/07 03:24 PM

Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.

The Immigration Office in Phoenix are currently working on applications from November 12 2006. So it's gonna be a bit of a wait.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 17/07/07 08:42 AM

"Every Person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons."
Senator Jacob Howard,
co-author of the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, 1866.

link
Posted by: BlueSky

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 08:38 AM

Very interesting about the 14th Amendment, and that just further validates the need to get it changed to eliminate the reward for coming here illegally and having a child.

At least one Georgia county is getting serious with illegals. Cobb County is in metro Atlanta. The article's headline is "Last Stop For Immigrants". As someone pointed out in a letter to the editor, guess they didn't have enough space for the word "illegal" before "immigrants" (the AJC is on the liberal side).

From the story :

-----
Maria Rivera sits in the Cobb County Jail, facing deportation after a traffic stop.

If the Mableton mother of three, who is here illegally from Mexico, had been pulled over in any other county in Georgia, she likely would have bailed out and gone on with her life. But Cobb County's jail is at the forefront of local enforcement of immigration laws, going a step further than many states and further than a new Georgia law requires. Cobb has trained some sheriff's deputies to determine the legal status of all foreign born inmates at the jail, no matter how minor the charge. Cobb jailers now can start deportation proceedings under what's known as a "287-G" agreement with federal immigration authorities.
-----

Goes on to say:

-----
In the four weeks since the program began, Cobb jailers and ICE have interviewed 86 inmates, placed immigration holds on 68 and started deportation proceedings against 42, Coker said. Deportation paperwork done by sheriff's deputies must be reviewed by an immigration officer before it goes to a judge.
-----

Wow, enforcing our country's immigration laws. What a great idea!

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 09:42 AM

Might as well be done at the local level because the feds sure as hell won't do it.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Might as well be done at the local level because the feds sure as hell won't do it.
X2!!!

I may not like Our Sheriff very much but I really like what he's been doing here and he will definately get my vote on the next go around.

Illegals can\'t visit jails.
Quote:
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is developing a system designed to keep illegal immigrants from visiting county jail inmates. ...
...Sheriff Joe Arpaio says one man decides who gets to visit an incarcerated loved one. "I run the jail. I decide who goes in there." ...
I also like this because the Latino's etc. don't. :p
Illegals Hotline

This guys Quote is great...
Quote:
1. Comment by Danny F. (No Invaders!) — July 26,2007 @ 7:54AM

"A climate of fear in the 'immigrant' community." I like that.... illegal aliens should be living in fear every moment of their criminal lives. And who the hell cares what race pimps like Antonio Bustamante think. Hey, mojados.... if you don't want to get snitched off then get the hell out of the US of A
[ThumbsUp]
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 01:35 PM

Quote:
Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Glad I got my citizenship years ago . . . wink

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Glad I got my citizenship years ago . . . wink [/b]
Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 08:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile [/b]
I got my citizenship 33 years ago.
I didn't have to learn anything.

I didn't have to learn about the Declaration of the Bill of Rights.
I didn't have to learn about Taft crossing the Delaware.
I didn't have to learn about the two branches of government, the Executive and the Legislatory . . .

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 08:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Wow.

Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile [/b]

I didn't have to learn about the two branches of government, the Executive and the Legislatory . . .

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.

Haha I was thinking of filling him up with baloney stuff too...! [LOL]

Best of luck to you Rog! [ThumbsUp]

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 08:25 PM

Quote:

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.
GrayHam....

I luv ya bro.... but some things need to be cleared up.

The Bill of Rights was not a "Declaration". They were amendments to the constitution.

We also have three branches of government. Not two.

I'm still glad that you moved here.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 02/08/07 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]I got my citizenship 33 years ago.

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.
GrayHam....

I luv ya bro.... but some things need to be cleared up.

The Bill of Rights was not a "Declaration". They were amendments to the constitution.

We also have three branches of government. Not two.

I'm still glad that you moved here.[/b]
[Freak]

I'm glad I was right about Taft, though . . .

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 03/08/07 06:30 PM

Fuckers. I knew there was only 1 branch of the Government - the Bush. Bushes don't have branches.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 09/08/07 05:26 PM

Well, well, well... this is a great first step:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292806,00.html

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: oleblue

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 09/08/07 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Well, well, well... this is a great first step:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292806,00.html

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
"The legislation was opposed by many conservatives who complained that Americans don't trust the government to start new immigration programs because existing immigration laws are not being enforced."

So who is going to enforce this messure?

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 10/08/07 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by oleblue:
"The legislation was opposed by many conservatives who complained that Americans don't trust the government to start new immigration programs because existing immigration laws are not being enforced."

So who is going to enforce this messure?
That's what this new deal is going to do. That quote was about the previous joke of a bill that we all saw earlier this year. Thankfully, that died in the Senate.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 10/08/07 09:52 AM

Quote:
Fuckers. I knew there was only 1 branch of the Government - the Bush. Bushes don't have branches.
Sometimes they have dingleberries though.....
[Freak]

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 19/08/07 07:34 PM

About Fricken time (CLICKY) , this chick has been known to be breaking the law since '97 and finally may get deported. WTF took so long? mad

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 06:54 AM

"Arellano, 32, arrived in Washington state illegally in 1997. She was deported to Mexico shortly afterward, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare International Airport."

Nice - Lets let the border jumpers work on our planes, that's not a security problem at all!!!!!! eek

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 10:14 AM

Let me get this straight. I get cavity searched in airport security, but the people working on the planes could thoeretically be Osama Bin Laden's cousins hear illegally from Saudi Arabia.

Nice.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 05:57 PM

Fuck this Bitch and CBS in Chicago for how they are portraying how she is victimized. [Finger]

Be sure to watch the VIDEO!!! (First)

Second more recent Vid!!!
Borrowed Social Security card! What would happen to us if we did that shit?

Go right ahead and make it an issue, you Bastard Illegals will lose! [Finger] Back to where you came from! [Wave]

ETA - I was so pissed I forgot the LINK!!!

If you want to get even more pissed do a search for her last name ARELLANO. There's a dozen stories about her. BITCH! [Finger] [ThumbsDown]
Posted by: DocNo

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 06:09 PM

Here's a trend that's positive:

http://www.helpsavevirginia.com/
http://www.helpsavemaryland.com/

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Here's a trend that's positive:

http://www.helpsavevirginia.com/
http://www.helpsavemaryland.com/
What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]

This guy Todd Hartley is very outspoken here. I won't go to any of these as I don't know if I'll be able to control/contain my anger!
Posted by: DocNo

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]
It's a grass roots effort to light a fire under politicians: example . This is a smaller group - they had over 1200 people sign up at the prince william county fair last week (!!)

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 20/08/07 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
[b]What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]
It's a grass roots effort to light a fire under politicians: example . This is a smaller group - they had over 1200 people sign up at the prince william county fair last week (!!)[/b]
Oh Jeez, I feel for those people. frown
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 21/08/07 08:00 AM

I love how the mainstream media makes no mention that it was two illegals who executed those three kids in Newark a couple of weeks ago. One of them had been arrested for sexual assault numerous times already. And was free because a NJ judge, with NJ being a santuary state, did not feel it was nessesary to report the guy to the feds.

Now Im all for people coming here legally, integrating themselves into society and all that.

But what is happening now is that people are coming here just to start thier own little version of their home country.

That will not work.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 22/08/07 11:59 AM

Now the Border Patrol is going to setup a permanent checkpoint further north of the Border. I wonder what impact that will have on the Human Smuggling Trade?

Story Link!

54 In a Buss (RV), I bet they'll never get that smell out. [Uh Oh !]

Story LINK!

Another Illegal caused Death, albeit a K-9.
DPS K-9 "Rico" killed in line of duty

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 23/08/07 09:15 AM

Mexicans telling us we broke the LAW???

This is a bunch of crap!

Quote:
"For me it is very important that our government take a strong stand to defend all of us who decide to migrate [ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATE] to another country," she said.
Ohhh if I could only see this one from work!!!

The caption is more than enough for me!
Elvira Arellano: \'USA Broke The Law First\'...

Now I have to wait until I get home to VENT! mad

I'm sure this one is another one of those "They're just coming to have a better life..." MEXICO CITY (AP) - A submarine-like vess...officials said.
Posted by: ATFrontier

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 23/08/07 10:00 AM

Fucking Bitch! mad We let her come over here?????? We let her pay taxes?????? Deport her damn son now too!

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 23/08/07 10:24 AM

I hope this BS complaint from Mexico goes ignored, or at least goes by with a simple statement about cleaning up their own house before they bitch about ours.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 13/09/07 11:47 AM

Not sure if this is worth a post or not, but at least some states are at least trying to do something. Good job Missouri.

http://www.whig.com/289818622230489.php

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 13/09/07 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by great pyr-hauler:
Not sure if this is worth a post or not, but at least some states are at least trying to do something. Good job Missouri.

http://www.whig.com/289818622230489.php
Seems odd to have Highway Patrol doing the investigations, but at least it is someones responsibility there. Here it is the Sherrif's Dept. that is investigating illegals.

BTW - The looney pro-illegal crowd is parading the Arellano kid around to support their cause while waving Mexican and Puerto-Rican Flags at the Capitol in Washington. :rolleyes:

Keep on saying "Si, se puede!" or "Yes, we can!" and we'll keep on saying, "GO THE HELL HOME!"

Parade the child

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 13/09/07 01:56 PM

Colorado State Patrol hunting illegals too.
I don't mind legal aliens. Hate illegals though.
Colorado State Patrol

Edited to add heard about the boy on parade on Boyle's show today. If mama really cared about her son he would be with her in Mexico. Talk about making the kid a too. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 19/09/07 07:22 PM

+1.. PPD loses another
Erik Jovani Martinez is an ex-con deported in March

By Amanda Lee Myers
Arizona Daily Star

PHOENIX, Ariz. — The man who shot and killed a Phoenix police officer before he himself later was fatally shot by authorities was an illegal immigrant, a federal official said Wednesday.

Erik Jovani Martinez, 22, was in the country illegally last year when he was arrested and convicted on sex charges, said Vinnie Picard, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

He said Martinez was deported on March 3 last year, and at some point re-entered the country illegally.

Martinez was stopped by Phoenix police Officer Nick Erfle on Tuesday for jaywalking on a busy central Phoenix street. Knowing he had a felony arrest warrant for aggravated assault, police said Martinez gave them an alias.

But that plan backfired when the alias turned up a different arrest warrant for shoplifting out of Tucson. When Erfle and his partner tried to arrest Martinez, a fight ensued, Martinez pulled a gun and fatally shot Erfle, said Phoenix police Sgt. Joel Tranter.

He said Martinez then ran from the scene, jumped into a car stopped in traffic, and told the man inside to drive as he pointed a gun at him.

Police soon caught up with him, stopped the car and fatally shot Martinez when he pointed his gun at the hostage’s head, Tranter said. Martinez died in the car, and the hostage was unharmed.

Erfle, a 33-year-old married father of two and an eight-year veteran of the force, was pronounced dead at the hospital. Police did not say how many times or where on his body he was shot.

Tranter said the officer had survived a bout with cancer. After taking some time off for treatment, Erfle returned to uniform patrol as quickly as he could rather than accept desk duty.

In Erfle’s north Phoenix neighborhood Tuesday night, Tiana Iannuzzi, 17, tearfully remembered the officer, describing him as a playful and patient family man who never raised his voice. Iannuzzi baby-sat Erfle’s two sons, ages 3 and 5, and told The Arizona Republic the officer was “a great guy.”

A makeshift memorial consisting of a white cross, flowers and stuffed animals has been erected near the shooting scene. It’s also become a gathering place for fellow officers to mourn their loss.

Erfle’s killing is the second shooting death of an officer with the Phoenix Police Department this year. George Cortez Jr., 23, was shot to death in July as he attempted to arrest a check forgery suspect at a west Phoenix check-cashing business.

Re: Let's hate aliens today - 19/09/07 08:19 PM

frown

I'd imagine a large percentage of violent crime can be attributed to folks who shouldn't even be here to commit the crime in the first place.