My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!

Posted by: Matt Peckham

My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 20/01/02 03:02 PM

It's lighter, has less pages to get dirty fingerprints on, and there's enough room to get other stuff in the glovebox!

I will take my '98 Montana OM toe to toe with your Xterra OM and whoop it's ass any day. Who wants some?
Posted by: mineralblue

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 20/01/02 07:13 PM

My 88 Nissan Stanza OM has been thru hell and back, stained in all sorts of dirt and water with a touch of power steering fluid, with a couple of pages all torn up...

Dont mess with that OM, it's a ruffneck!
Posted by: cracker

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 20/01/02 07:49 PM

i'll take some of that action. my OM has both english AND french so you don't stand a chance. first the english part lulls you into a false sense of security, and then the french part comes out of no where and kicks you in the nuts (and bolts). laugh
Posted by: IggyB

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 20/01/02 08:39 PM

It's happened!

You guys finally lost your marbles. Go to the door, open it. You'll see 2 large gentlemen with a well, but tight fitting jacket. The buckles are strong and the sleeves are long. :rolleyes:
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 20/01/02 09:14 PM

Screw all of you! My MGB OM is filled with words that are supposedly in English that I don't even understand. It will confuse your manuals with words like bonnet, boot and spanner, then it will kick them in the nuts and stand there laughing with big rotten teeth like the whole thing was some hilarious joke!
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 21/01/02 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cracker:
i'll take some of that action. my OM has both english AND french so you don't stand a chance. first the english part lulls you into a false sense of security, and then the french part comes out of no where and kicks you in the nuts (and bolts). laugh

Are you shitting me cracker?? Since when have the French beat anyone?? :p
Posted by: Peanut Butter

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 21/01/02 09:53 AM

Two questions about the Montana OM

1. Is it covered in ugly plasic body work?
2. Does it have a tendency to start falling apart after about a year?
Posted by: RabidRaider

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 26/01/02 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TatsuoX:

Are you shitting me cracker?? Since when have the French beat anyone?? :p

Posted by: cracker

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 26/01/02 07:40 PM

no, no, no. you miss understood me. i never said the french part would beat anyone, it would just sneak up and kick you in the nuts! THEN the english part would finish you off. laugh
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 27/01/02 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by scott.com:
Two questions about the Montana OM

1. Is it covered in ugly plasic body work?
2. Does it have a tendency to start falling apart after about a year?

I don't know, since it didn't come wth the truck. err... van.
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 27/01/02 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cracker:
i never said the french part would beat anyone, it would just sneak up and kick you in the nuts! THEN the english part would finish you off. laugh

I thought the French part would let you kick its ass as long as you didn't hurt any of it's architecture and museums and then ask the American part to come to its rescue.
Posted by: Strom

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 28/01/02 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

I thought the French part would let you kick its ass as long as you didn't hurt any of it's architecture and museums and then ask the American part to come to its rescue.

Or, it would build an elaborate defense system, costing very much money, only in the wrong place...
Posted by: Desert Rat

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 21/07/09 07:00 AM

Dude admitted he owned a Pontiac Montana.

Snort.
Posted by: Bolt Speedman

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 26/10/10 04:53 PM

Last I heard, the French always run and hide in the face of confrontation. Plus if they keep drinkin that Perrier water, they have a tendency to turn gay.
Posted by: sharps_74

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 03/10/13 06:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Bolt Speedman
Last I heard, the French always run and hide in the face of confrontation. Plus if they keep drinkin that Perrier water, they have a tendency to turn gay.

What do you mean "turn gay"?
Posted by: TJ

Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! - 07/10/13 04:20 PM

I'm guess he means BE gay?

He might also possibly mean that he believes drinking carbonated water makes heterosexuals become homosexuals.

I don't know how much carbonation he believes will cause this effect of course.

I mean, does one bubble make you gay?

What if the carbonated water is mixed with flavorings, such as with soda?

Like Mountain Dew?

Does it make it Broke Back Mountain Dew?