Page 28

Posted by: Xterrian

Page 28 - 30/11/01 01:35 PM

Can anyone tell me what's on page 28?
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: Page 28 - 30/11/01 01:41 PM

I'm pretty sure that the number 28 is in the bottom right corner.

or is it the top left corner....

Damn, I don't know!
Posted by: Peanut Butter

Re: Page 28 - 30/11/01 04:46 PM

Nothing they let it out to cut cost on the manual.
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: Page 28 - 30/11/01 09:30 PM

That must be why my son thought it would be OK to rip that page out to wipe a booger on. It wouldn't have been that bad if he hadn't then thrown it in the campfire. I burned the crap out of my left thigh when I fell into the fire while trying to drag the page out with a stick that was way too short. I went to wrap my leg with the gauze in the first aid kit and found out that he had used that as toilet paper earlier. I guess it's all not that bad if the page was actually blank. I just feel stupid for getting third degree burns over a blank piece of paper. I'll probably go get a new manual after my hair grows back out.
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: Page 28 - 03/12/01 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
That must be why my son thought it would be OK to rip that page out to wipe a booger on. It wouldn't have been that bad if he hadn't then thrown it in the campfire. I burned the crap out of my left thigh when I fell into the fire while trying to drag the page out with a stick that was way too short. I went to wrap my leg with the gauze in the first aid kit and found out that he had used that as toilet paper earlier. I guess it's all not that bad if the page was actually blank. I just feel stupid for getting third degree burns over a blank piece of paper. I'll probably go get a new manual after my hair grows back out.

Thanks for the laugh, Xterrian! laugh
Posted by: koalakilla

Re: Page 28 - 03/12/01 06:03 PM

What book are yall looking at? My manual doesnt have a page "28" but on page 2-8 its talking all about warning lights.